Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Author Topic: Darth's Doodlins  (Read 26200 times)
Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -50

« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2012, 02:34:35 PM »

yo dude, could you do me one? short brown hair, goatee, brown eyes, tight practical black bounty hunter clothes, utility belt and a blue lightsaber in reverse grip? will try and set you up with something awesome!

no problem, gimmie a few days to work on it

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2012, 03:00:14 PM »

Do you ever do any inking? Id love to see some of these inked comic book style.

When/if you do ink, which do you generally use? Sable brushes or nib pens?

All your work is making me really wish i had kept drawing. Kinda burned out years ago :-S

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2012, 04:15:27 PM »

Do you ever do any inking? Id love to see some of these inked comic book style.

When/if you do ink, which do you generally use? Sable brushes or nib pens?

All your work is making me really wish i had kept drawing. Kinda burned out years ago :-S

I don't normally ink, as I'm mainly a lead slinger, but when I do I usually use micron nylon tip pens, as I feel more in control than with brushes or nibs. I know what you mean on burnout. I spent the better part of the 1990's trying to get into comics as an artist, without much success. After that I hadn't done much art outside of work, (worked at a clothing company painting outfits), and the occasional freelance for a special effects house or rpgs, I'd pretty much stopped drawing for a couple of years. Then a few years ago my circle of friends and I get some ideas for boardgames and we start to develop them with the idea we could start up our own little design studio, with me as lead art developer. It's taken awhile to get my drawing chops back up to speed, and using the computer along with it is still pretty new in my head, but I feel like I'm getting better at using it. So, if you want to try picking up the pencil again, I say go for it.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2012, 04:50:26 PM »

ive tried a few times, back when i was in high school i had a shot at an apprenticeship with a local guy that did some of the X titles like Xsoldier

but i was 16 and stupid and didnt go for it, quit drawing nearly a year later and havent been able to draw for poodo since then

i inked everything i had though, and tried those pens like you mentioned. i tried a few things with brush and wasnt really a fan, but i did like working with the nib pens, real trick is getting the inkflow right.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2012, 12:57:44 AM »

Faa-Yal Dragu

Temple
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 90

Jedi Battle Knight

« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2012, 01:23:54 AM »

Love the armor and leg ribbing. Nother point for talent

A jedi Must sometimes prepare for war, and prepared we are ~ Temple

Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2012, 01:39:06 AM »

thankee

Faa-Yal Dragu
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Jedi knight, wandcrafter, heathen

« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2012, 08:15:03 AM »

dude that is Epic! love it, the armour is incredible! point for you dude, and pm me your address, ill see what i can do.

The jedi only use their powers to defend and protect,
although (waves hand) You will give me lightside points.

DJDust
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2012, 02:09:17 AM »

I was wondering if I could have a drawing of a gray jedi with brown hair swooping over the right eye with these robes on it: http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/1530/44676/Jediadventurerobe.jpg

For the saber color i would probably assume it to be something like sentinel yellow or something like that, that would be awesome. So something like starkiller but gray jedi. thanks!

Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2012, 01:54:55 AM »

I really appreciate the War Glaive pommell I got from a satisfied "customer", but I'm taking a break from requests for a bit as I'm reworking my shii cho instructional illustration. My previous attempts over taxed my computer.  Roll Eyes

DJDust
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2012, 02:49:29 PM »

I really appreciate the War Glaive pommell I got from a satisfied "customer", but I'm taking a break from requests for a bit as I'm reworking my shii cho instructional illustration. My previous attempts over taxed my computer.  Roll Eyes

Alrighty. A person always needs a rest once in a while!

DarthJimmer
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

No Points Pls Balance of the Je'daii

« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2013, 01:28:29 AM »

Dude, this is absolutely amazing. Im sorry I missed this.

"At the heart of any poor soul not at one with the Force, there is only void" -Unknown Je'daii 2,545 TYA (Tho Yor Arrival)

Celtic47
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 7

Mentlegen.

« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2013, 07:47:05 AM »

Speechless here, and the rate you can churn out these requests is mind-boggling with the consistent quality. Well done, sir.

Deceptae
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -90

Power, Passion, Strength

« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2013, 04:48:45 PM »

when will you start doing this again? I want some! I even know just what to give you! as soon as I get it Roll Eyes

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: