Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Rifter's story  (Read 2611 times)
Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« on: March 16, 2012, 03:52:24 AM »

Please post facts about my RP character in here, Darth Rifter. I am writing his entire story and need some of my basic facts.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 04:04:24 AM »

Here is everything you posted in the first Shiro meeting thread....Hope it helps!

Rifter slowly approached the repair station. He couldn't believe that he would converse with the Jedi. He landed on the far corner, where no one even noticed his tiny vehicle. He got out and got ready to face the Jedi and the Grey Jedi as well. He looked up in the holding compartment of the speeder and found some nice armor. He decided for how he better not look like a Jedi, and more Sithy. He quickly disrobed and put on the armor that fit him nicely. He finally walked toward the group, and waited for what was to come.

Darth Rifter took his spot next to Yega. Yega turned and looked and could see that Rifter's eyes had become darker, and even more intense yellow. He turned back toward Tratus without saying a word. Rifter then looked at Tratus, the previous Sith lord. He wondered how one of the most powerful sith in the Galaxy would turn soft. He just stared at him, feeling disgusted and repulsed.

Darth Rifter finally spoke his first words
"As much as I hate it, we have to work together. We must get to work quickly. We don't where they are, or where they will strike first. We have to get everything in order before they strike. We must stop squabbling and putting fear in each other. It's no good fighting if it means unnecessary losses of any side. So first, I say we decide pairs and who will go with who, to fight. I say it is best to fight in pairs then alone, i sense that these fellows are strong, and can't be killed or defeated alone."
Rifter stepped back next to his master Yega, and turned silent. He was ready to get this over with.

Rifter follwed right next to Yega. He stayed closed to his new master, and didn't trail behind. Even as everyone took their seats he sat next to Yega. Rifter could feel the piercing stares of most of the others towards him and his master. It didn't bother him, and he considered blocking their force powers from them for a few minutes just to show them a little of his power and to make them keep quite. Yega could sense what he was thinking and silently told him that would be a bad decision. He agreed, and chose not to. Rifter wanted to not have quarrels, since he had to work with these people. So he settled down and listened as one of the Grey Jedi began to speak.

Rifter turned to his master and asked,

"Master would it be wise to inform them of my planet's special...items. This could prove useful against the shiro, giving us an extra edge."

Rifter had been keeping something from Yega, and he finally revealed it.
"Master, back when the Codex spoke, I felt an odd presence. One I had recognized.  First, I thought it was the Shiro, but then I realized what it truly was. I felt my brother. Either my brother is working for the Shiro, and is no longer a Jedi like I thought, or he is one. Either way I have been wrong about just who picked up my brother, and that everything I know about him, that I learned from my old master, is false. I know it was my brother's presence, I am certain.Being Identical twins, I would know it anywhere. I may not have felt before since I was three, I know it was his presence emulating from the codex. If I could hone in on him, I am certain I can find him, and hopefully the Shiro as well."

Rifter felt a strong pulling energy from the force. He felt the power of his brother, the one he had been searching for. He felt a calling to Ilum, and knew he must leave immediately. He go up and spoke.
"I am terribly sorry master, but I must head to Ilum. I will try to hurry, and I will be back in about three hours. If you want to wait, you can, but I must do this, before my opportunity is lost."
With that Rifter got up and headed to the hanger. He got in his speeder and jumped into hyperspace for Ilum.

Rifter landed back in the hanger. He changed again and headed back to where Yega was. He wasn't sure how long he had been gone. He reached for his brother's saber as proof when he felt something hidden in his belt. He looked at it and discovered it was a tiny camera. So Yega had been spying on him. He laughed and little thinking that his master doesn't trust him.
He made it back into the room and stood next to Yega as he spoke.
"Well master I have done it, my brother is dead. Also..." he dropped the crushed camera in front of Yega. "I don't appreciate spying Master. But here is his saber, as you can see, it looks just like mine, but..." he ignited the saber revealing a black blade. "The blade is black. You were right, but he wasn't just in alliance with the shiro, he was the apprentice, well recent apprentice of the Shiro. He was first apprenticing under the care of one who wanted to awaken the Shiro. Once they were awake, they made him their agent 1. Before I killed him, he told me the place where their base was. Ventooine, but I think he as lying. His ship's log has never even registered Ventooine, at all. The two most frequented and recent planets were Toydaria and Dressel. I think the Shiro must be somewhere near these planets Master."
With that, Rifter sat down, waiting for a response.

Yes Master, I am sorry. I will go and retrieve the remainder of his body.
With that, Rifter sent out for Ilum once again.

Rifter returned to the Repair Station. He landed in the hanger and got out. He picked up his brother's body and carried it to his Master in the meeting room. He placed the body in front of his master and spoke.
"Master, here it is, luckily his body hadn't burned all the way through. You can still identify that he is my twin. I know his mask it gone but here is proof."
Rifter temporarily removed his mask to show his Master that his face matched almost exactly.
"Now master, I will set off for the two Planets after our meeting. As for the camera, i found one similar to it in his ship. It seems as if he placed it on my during our battle. In hopes of spying on me to find out what we are up to. I am sorry I accused you master. I should have searched more in the force to find out the real owner."

Rifter looked at his master, and spoke,

"I can't lie to you master. I felt something for him, and it was a little hard to set my mind up to kill him. But master, that all changed when I found he worked for the Shiro. I still felt something in my heart when I struck him with his own force energy. I felt as if I lost a tiny bit of me, somehow. Master, he was a notable warrior, but since he was a Shiro Agent, he was a traitor to both sides."

Rifter Pulled out his com-link and made a call.
"This is Darth Rifter, apprentice to the Dark lord, Yega. I would like 6 sith pilots to check out, in pairs Dressel Toydaria, and Ventooine. Please fly over each planet searching for any sign of Shiro factories, or possible Shiro Activity please."

A voice of confirmation was received and Rifter meditated, waiting for a response.

Several hours later, Rifter received a distress call from one of the pilots.
"Sir, something happened, I was on the mission to Ventooine, and as we were flying by Raxus, droid fighters came out of nowhere. We also sensed a powerful feeling we never felt before. Also, sir, Sator is dead, he was shot down. I also received confirmation from the other four that they found nothing. I will be returning to home base immediately."
Rifter thought for a moment and spoke out to his master through the force.

"Master, I have some interesting news. I sent some Sith Pilots out to the three planets that I had suspicions on. Toydaria and Dressel were busts. But on their way to Ventooine, Sator and Miran were attacked by unknown droid fighters near Raxus. Also before Sator was shot down, he and Miran felt a powerful force they never felt. Miran says it wasn't Jedi or Sith, but something completely different. I have a strong feeling they might be there. We should inform one of the Grey Masters about this, so they can send a group to Raxus."

It had been a few days since Rifter told his master about the incident the pilots had a Raxus, and he still didn't respond. "Hmm," Rifter thought, "he must be deeply meditating." Rifter was about to go back when he heard a familiar, but dead voice. "You took me down, now I will for you."
Rifter was confused, it was his dead brother's voice. He tried to find where it may be, when suddenly, he couldn't breath. He check his respirator, and it wasn't functioning. He could still feel the force, but it would respond with the respirator. He called out, "Master....quick...hel  p ..me." Someone was using the force to block out his energy to the respirator. He was still holding onto his brother's lightsaber, unaware of the energy emulating from it, and seeping into his mask/respirator. His brother, who had somehow stored his force power in the saber, without using the special crystal, was trying to kill him from the grave.

Rifter woke up gasping for breath. Something had made his respirator fail. He looked at the two around him. The former Sith emperor, and is master. He saw his saber in the master's hand, and that made him angry. He drew his own saber and spoke with anger and hatred. "How dare you steal from a Sith. That saber belonged to my brother, and though it may the saber of a Shiro agent, I still planned to use it. As a back up saber, now....give it back, or I will make you give it back". Rifter slowly approached the Master, when he collapsed, still having consciousness.   

Rifter swiftly swiped the saber from Kham's hand. He was very confused. He didn't understand the whole skin contact thing. He had gloves on, couldn't Kham see that. He looked down at his main hand, is right hand, and noticed a tear and hole in the glove. "Ahh," he said to himself, "I see". He quickly opened up the crystal chamber and gasped at what he saw. "He knew..." Kham looked confused. "He knew. My brother, he knew of our home planet's speical crystals, but he said he didn't. I can sense my planet's energy from this crystal. But I have seen this one. I had one like this, it absorbed my medochlorians, but I destroyed it, so I have them all back. But this is slightly different, it seems as if anyone with a different force energy makes skin contact with it, it will block the force from them only in a minor way. For me, the way was blocking my respirator from getting force energy. If my brother knew then, the shiro must know about these crystals, and may have them."
Rifter suddenly remembered what he told his master, who still was mediating.
"Kham, my brother's ship had two places that he visited the most, being a Shiro agent. He also said Ventooine as their hideout. So I sent pilots out to all three, the first two were a bust, but as the were on there way to Ventooine, they passed by Raxus. First they felt an energy that was not like any sith or Jedi, something totally different. They also got an odd frequency. Then out of nowhere, unmarked, unknown droid fighters shot one of them down. I say we must tell the Grey jedi masters about this, we need some group to investigate this, soon."

Rifter thought for a moment and contemplated on whether or not to tell Kham about his special ability. "Kham ,"Rifter spoke.
"Yes young one?"
Um I...never mind."
Rifter couldn't get himself to tell Kham, he didn't want to raise suspicion, or cause Kham to freak out and order a huge amount of tests. Also, it could harmful the empire. Kham looked around at Rifter, wondering what was going on in his mind.

"well, it not something that can come up, but will, and will be used." Rifter readied himself as Kham was now very curious.
"You can check in the archives that in the history of the Jedi, there has been only two identical sets of twins ever. One 250 years ago, and one that was born 19 years ago. I am the first pair along with my now dead traitor brother. The other were speical, first they were also from my home planet, Kerlapon. A planet on the very edge of the outer rim. They had special abilities which allowed one to block the force energy from someone, and the other to abosrob ones force energy and either keep it or shoot it back. Depending on how much was absorbed would determine the effects. If all was absorbed, then it would burn though the entry point, and burn the victim from the inside out. Half, wouldn't kill, just leave a permanent burn scar, and the victim in pain. Now i bet you're wondering why I am saying all this. Well, I have done my research and found that my brother and I were descendants of these two twins. Though, I have inherited both of the abilities. My brother has none. I can absorb one's force energy and shoot it back and can block one's force. But sadly, I need a tool to be able to do it, since it isn't very strong in me over the long time it took for me and my brother to be born.  MY lightsaber has a special crystal that can multiply this ability in me. This crystal is found in the caves in my planet, which only my clan can open. These cave have these special crystals, one that can help me absorb/block, one that I had but itself absorbed my mediclorians, and one like in my brother's that will block the force from the user, if the user isn't the creator. I can do these abilities as my ancestors did, but at a cost. I don't need to have my saber on, just on me, but either one, depending on the length of the time I block someone, or how much I absorb, leaves me very weak. That is my special ability, and now you know.

"At times I feel like I am doing it, but I don't realize until someone freaks out, I feel there energy in me, or I am very weak. I use it every time in battle, and sometimes without me even noticing anymore. I can't fight without using this ability, but I love it and hate it. I love seeing my victims squirm and feel immense pain, but I hate the weakening it causes me."

Rifter continued speaking as they walked.
"I suppose I should tell you my history. It all started when I was three. The solar system my planet was in was having a Jedi/Sith civil war. On the four planets, the number of sith was 30, while Jedi were only 6. My father was a Jedi and fought hard, in the end only two Sith and two Jedi remained. My dad took out 20 Sith, and the other did the rest before all but one other was killed. My father was defeated and  killed. Before the sith could claim their trophey (his saber), one of the surviving Jedi masters grabbed it and quickly fled after throwing a smoke bomb. The Jedi nor the sith, not even my father knew the saber's secrets. For my dad used one of the planet's crystals, not knowing their powers. Every  time my dad struck down a sith, he unknowingly absorbed their energy in his saber. Though he never pulled it into his body, for his power was too strong. So the Jedi took the saber and returned to Kerlapon. He gave it to my mother. She was very sad when she came back from the door. Saying dad's dead, but were safe. By that I mean my planet has very strict rules. If anyone child showed signs of the dark side in them, they had to be turned in and executed. For the child with a Jedi sign in him, he had to be turned in to be sent off the academy. My parents loved us, but my dad could sense a massive amount of dark side energy locked in me, but wasn't worried as he thought it would never surface, so that's why i wasn't killed, My brother showed signs of Jedi, but not much so my father didn't report  him. That was the only way they could tell who was who, by who felt evil and who felt good. SO anyway, one day later, my mom was making lunch. I was playing with my brother when my sights went to the saber. I could feel it call to me. I somehow forced it to my hand and activated it. I was soon hit with a massive amount of energy. It didn't go in me, just unlock all that was hidden. Though I know now that some leaked into my brother. That may be why he joined the shiro, the two energies eventually cancelled out and made him a slave to neither side. SO anyway, I soon found myself with saber in my mom's chest. Now i should say that the Jedi who delivered the saber was watching and waiting for the sith. When the sith felt this energy spike they were off. The apprentice was near the house, but the Jedi threw a bomb, killing the apprentice and blasting a hole in the wall of our house. At this point I turned to my brother about to kill him when I am blown back by the bomb's energy. The jedi picked up my brother, and the sith got me. That is how all my energy was awakened and I came to my first master. A year later I returned to make my saber, and went into my planets caves. Though I chose the wrong crystal. I chose one that actually absorbed my medochloirans, with me saying no. I had that saber for years, and it made me weak, until i recently destroyed it, now I am stronger. I also have my main saber with the crystal in which I can control and allow for my abilities to be used. That Kham, is all about me.

Rifter was about to get into his ship when kham stopped him, tackling him to the ground. Rifter was about to attack Kham, when his little speeder blew up. "Kham, how did you know that, that bomb was there? I...My brother must have put it there, just another attempt at my life, odd how he planned for all of this, that traitor. Man what else does he have planned for me. Still, Kham, how did you know there was a bomb there?" Rifter looked on at the smoldering ship, knowing that he no longer had his armor, which blew up in the ship. All he had was his regular clothes.

Rifter looked down at his clothes. He was in a hurry so didn't bother putting on his tabbars, or cloak. His tunic and obi were torn, and he didn't even has his basic armor on.
"Well normally, due to my brother being a jedi, well ex jedi, I wore kinda Jedi-ish clothes. I just need new tunic, pants, obi, tabbards, and a new cloak, all in black. As well as some silver arm gantlets and upper arm armor as well. And as for how, I wish to not look to bad in front of the.G..rey Jedi Masters, so I guess I will take you up on the offer for the robes, though I haven't worn robes since I was six. My master thought I looked um well cuter as he said, and just so adorable in a cloak. Eventually, after I turned seven and used a bit of my ability on him, he no longer called me cute, but menacing. Thus I have had cloaks ever since, but for now I will wear the robes.

(AP) 5
As Rifter walked into his Master's ship he thought about what he told Kham and what happen. He realized he may have said it in a way where it seemed to be hazardous to his health. Though Rifter wasn't worried, for he always stopped before it did actual damage to his body. It could be dangerous, but Rifter never thought it that way. He looked to his master who was ready to leave, and just decided that he'd let him read his mind. He didn't bother telling him what happened, he should have come out when the explosion happened anyway. Yega looked at him for a second before leaving the planet and heading off into hyperspace.

-1AP
(AP)4

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 05:15:52 AM »

Help me please. I need to know what happened in the Galaxy 220 years before the RP. It is vital for my book, I need it please help me.

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 05:38:58 AM »

According to wookieepedia, that general time period was shortly after the colonizing of Naboo and during the Inter-Sith Wars period. The Sith Empire was preparing for an invasion of the Galactic Republic from the Unknown Regions at the beginning of the Great Galactic War too. Wookieepedia only has (in that time period) 3,900 &3,781 BBY. Sorry I don't have more info for you.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 05:45:15 AM »

so what should I put as what was happening in the galaxy at this time?

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 05:49:46 AM »

A time of expansion and peace, yet nefarious elements in the Sith Empire were poised to strike at the heart of the Republic; a tactic that would launch the entire galaxy into war. I would imagine things on Rifter's planet would have been quiet and peaceful. Almost...unsuspecting of what was about to be unleashed! Bwa ha ha ha!

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 05:59:41 AM »

Oh Oh you are soo wrong. On his planet or 4 planet system, their is about to be a Major sith jedi war, which causes future problems and such as you will read in the future.

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 02:31:56 PM »

so will there be an online copy of this book?

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 06:14:41 PM »

I am using an online publishing site, so I will set up some way for people to pay pal me the money, then I use that money to get a book, and send it to them.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: