Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question on liberator v3  (Read 960 times)
wounded
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 16, 2012, 11:22:36 PM »

I had a quick question about the liberator v3. I had a liberator battle staff (liberator v2) but one side was faulty and US doesn't carry they v2 anymore so I need to buy two liberator v3's to remake a staff. I really liked the liberator staff, it has a great feel to it. I was wondering if anyone knew what couple can be used to combine two liberator v3's into a staff? I am not getting sound in the staff so I didn't want a vented coupler unless its my only choice. I wanted something that would be flush when the staff is formed like the liberator v2 coupler (couldn't see where they combined). If anyone can help out it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 11:50:52 PM »

http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/prophcoupler.htm

This should be the coupler you're looking for. You can go about your business...  Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 11:58:58 PM »

Email Deep at shipping@ultrasabers.com and ask if they can fix your V2. I'm sure there will be a charge for it, but that might save you some money.

dark side points please

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 12:07:19 AM »

DOH! Can't believe I didn't think of that suggestion. Vex is right, that WOULD save you money.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 12:07:42 AM »

The Liberator is a great saber. I got 2 V2's today in a Grab Bag, the blue and red models. Red is for my bro. If it has to happen I would go for a V3 and maybe go for Obsidian too. An Obsidian staff would be sweet. What were your original V2 staff colors? Hope the staff can still be fixed though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

wounded
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 09:46:19 AM »

Manroon thank you for the link that is perfect. I didn't even see it when I was looking lol. Unfortunately it is unfixable, but US is going to give me a discount on my next purchase for a v3 staff.

Zren, I know the liberator is a great saber and probably the best staff around. With little changes to the v3 i'm sure it will be just as good if not better. My original v2 staff colors were arctic blue, but for the v3 I might be heading towards sunrider's destiny.

Idk, arctic blue is a great color but it's a difficult choice. Also if I do get obsidian do you think it would sound fine with just one side having obsidian? Because that's a lot of extra money especially for two sides.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: