Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's See and Hear About Everyone's Liberators!  (Read 13944 times)
Niassa
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 31

Niassa - Lady of the Force's Will

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2012, 04:37:07 AM »

It will be when I finally have to, lol! I'll be doing some very tricky juggling. Getting the soundboard back in always requires a pair of needlenose pliers, so that's fun!

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
GB Liberator v2 - 616 Sound
BR Dominix v2

Temple
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 90

Jedi Battle Knight

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2012, 05:05:20 AM »

what about taking a jewelers file with a flat edge and filing rails for the board to slide down?

A jedi Must sometimes prepare for war, and prepared we are ~ Temple

Niassa
Knight Ensign

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2012, 02:15:27 PM »

what about taking a jewelers file with a flat edge and filing rails for the board to slide down?

I'd considered that, but the bore of the saber is JUST wide enough to accommodate the board in the center of the saber. I'll probably open it up again at some point in the future to further pare down the wiring, at which point I'll try to take a detailed construction video, as well as pictures and documentation. Smiley

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
BR Dominix v2

Temple
Knight Lt. Commander

Jedi Battle Knight

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2012, 05:42:38 PM »

well its good to know i can cram sound in my libs, i just bought them for dueling purposes.

Niassa
Knight Ensign

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2012, 08:36:17 PM »

well its good to know i can cram sound in my libs, i just bought them for dueling purposes.

I also bought them for dueling... WITH SOUND! Cheesy

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
BR Dominix v2

Temple
Knight Lt. Commander

Jedi Battle Knight

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2012, 09:02:37 PM »

I have 2been more sabers on the way another one in the works and im eyeing that new monarch.
So sound boards are down the road

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2012, 10:25:30 PM »

It's good to know that it's possible. I've been considering adding sound to my stunts. Though I'd start with my Aeon, that I dismantled last year, but never got the electronics to swap. lol.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

turhamkey
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2012, 11:15:41 PM »

Hey all,
I guess  ncc74656m and I had the same idea, and just so happened to post around the same time. They beat me to it however, but not only doing it a few days earlier, but by having a vid with sound too =P
Anyhow, this is my GB lib with added sound and electronics!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHo-1RtA3G0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHo-1RtA3G0</a>

Niassa
Knight Ensign

« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2012, 02:42:38 PM »

Hey all,
I guess  ncc74656m and I had the same idea, and just so happened to post around the same time. They beat me to it however, but not only doing it a few days earlier, but by having a vid with sound too =P
Anyhow, this is my GB lib with added sound and electronics!

Totally brilliant, Turhamkey! I'm jealous that yours has the idle flicker and FoC, sadly the 616's didn't incorporate that. I'd hoped to buy a controller board, but considering that they'd set me back about $50 more than I have available, that's not an option right now. Also, they may actually be too big anyway, so there's another problem. Still, thanks to having sound alone, it's a lot nicer saber overall.

My next project will be my GB Dominix when I have the energy and time, and then maybe I'll buy a card, probably a Crystal Focus, and sticking that into my Prophecy. Smiley

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
BR Dominix v2

turhamkey
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2012, 04:26:47 PM »

Totally brilliant, Turhamkey! I'm jealous that yours has the idle flicker and FoC, sadly the 616's didn't incorporate that. I'd hoped to buy a controller board, but considering that they'd set me back about $50 more than I have available, that's not an option right now. Also, they may actually be too big anyway, so there's another problem. Still, thanks to having sound alone, it's a lot nicer saber overall.

My next project will be my GB Dominix when I have the energy and time, and then maybe I'll buy a card, probably a Crystal Focus, and sticking that into my Prophecy. Smiley

Heck yea! And I just kinda tore apart an old one I bought before so idk if I'd throw down for one in the future (as opposed to spending the bucks on a good obsidian board.) That is unless I find some pals who don't want their cheap sabers anymore =P

Niassa
Knight Ensign

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2012, 06:05:25 PM »

Heck yea! And I just kinda tore apart an old one I bought before so idk if I'd throw down for one in the future (as opposed to spending the bucks on a good obsidian board.) That is unless I find some pals who don't want their cheap sabers anymore =P

Well, Obsidian is only possible right now with an ordered saber, sadly... :/

I'm waiting to see if they start selling them outright, and then how much for

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
BR Dominix v2

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: