Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Some WonderCon Pictures  (Read 4019 times)
shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« on: March 19, 2012, 01:27:28 AM »

Hi Everyone

Well here are some pics from the con. I put this here instead of the General Gallery cause there at least one US in each pic. lol

"At Last we shall reveal ourselves to the jedi, At last we shall have our revenge."

Me Vs Manroon

Kham, Me, And Manroon

Don't Underestimate the power of the Darkside.

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 01:42:18 AM »

OH....MY....God.....

I look like Rob Schneider.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Remy Lost
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 8

Being Lost is no excuse not to Plunder as you go

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 01:51:43 AM »

Grand costumes guys!  It looks like ya'll were having a blast.  Oh and I wonder if that the same young lady from Dragoncon.  Great job either way.  And I love how bright the sabers showed up even under the lights.

Dominix V2 LE Adegan Silver

You can rent the use of my skills but my loyalty can only be earned.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 01:53:55 AM »

Actually Kham you have the face of Donny Osmond, and the hair of Rob.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 03:13:03 AM »

Actually Kham you have the face of Donny Osmond, and the hair of Rob.

How is that any better. Grin

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Stockton
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 67

Leave Your Legacy - Light side point please!

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 03:18:41 AM »

Great pics guys!

shyguy3000
Knight Major

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 03:30:47 AM »

How is that any better. Grin

*Dies Laughing*

Grand costumes guys!  It looks like ya'll were having a blast.  Oh and I wonder if that the same young lady from Dragoncon.  Great job either way.  And I love how bright the sabers showed up even under the lights.

I doubt it maybe the same character, but a different person. The lady in the pic is actually a member of the same guild I am in and this was the first weekend/con she debuted as the character. =)

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 03:45:42 AM »

OH....MY....God.....

I look like Rob Schneider.

LMAO! Oh, that was hilarious Spidey! But hey, at least you don't have the creepy Anime pervert smile.... I was really hoping I wouldn't look THAT creepy. XD

Anyways, great photos Shy! I'm glad you got that one of us dueling, that was a blast. You guys know, I think he actually might have said that Maul line when we took the photo. lol Can't remember for sure, it was a long day.

Thanks for the costume compliment, Remy! That was my first official Corran Horn cosplay, and it was sooo much fun. Well, I'm off to start my own Wondercon photo thread now. lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

shyguy3000
Knight Major

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 04:03:46 AM »

Anyways, great photos Shy! I'm glad you got that one of us dueling, that was a blast. You guys know, I think he actually might have said that Maul line when we took the photo. lol Can't remember for sure, it was a long day.

I think I did, and reason why is because up till now I have not really reveal myself to the forum in terms of who I am. =P Plus I doubt any of thought I was a sith assassin. =P

Well in all honestly I see my character as a grey sith or grey Jedi. hehehe

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 04:14:34 AM »

*shrug* I can feel ya on that, I mean, technically I'm Gray, but only by a classification system I never really liked. I'm Gray like Qui-Gon was Gray. You can call me that on paper, but in practicality I'm only similar. I don't belong to any order of Force users. I'm just a Rogue Jedi, trying to find my way in the universe.

I am not a color...

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 06:18:07 AM »

LMAO! Oh, that was hilarious Spidey! But hey, at least you don't have the creepy Anime pervert smile.... I was really hoping I wouldn't look THAT creepy. XD

Thanks for the costume compliment, Remy! That was my first official Corran Horn cosplay, and it was sooo much fun. Well, I'm off to start my own Wondercon photo thread now. lol

Why is there such a staple on liking anime and being a pervert? It's just not true.

BTW.....I'm a SENTINEL! Grin

I really like your new saber Manny.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 06:27:12 AM »

lol I meant in that pick my smile looks like the same one all the perverts IN anime have. Particularly Kensei Ma from Kenichi, though also a little like Yotsuya or Roshi... or any other perverted anime character. lol

And thanks! I love my new blade too. I didn't notice at the Con, but my word it's so LOUD! I love how beastly she is. I think the guys might have put something besides the stock Obsidian font on it too... but I can't really tell for sure. It just sounds very Maul to me. Then again, I ain't listened to the stock Obsidian in awhile either. lol No two bones about it, SY is the color for this saber. I can see why it's a forum only, it's the most unique color I've seen so far! It actually shifts color depending on the angle you look at it from, and that makes for an interesting shimmer effect I can't get enough of when doing spins! Not to mention, the initiate blade is a blast to play with. The hilt is almost as long as the blade... lol

I am not a color...

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 06:30:27 AM »

lol I meant in that pick my smile looks like the same one all the perverts IN anime have. Particularly Kensei Ma from Kenichi, though also a little like Yotsuya or Roshi... or any other perverted anime character. lol

And thanks! I love my new blade too. I didn't notice at the Con, but my word it's so LOUD! I love how beastly she is. I think the guys might have put something besides the stock Obsidian font on it too... but I can't really tell for sure. It just sounds very Maul to me. Then again, I ain't listened to the stock Obsidian in awhile either. lol No two bones about it, SY is the color for this saber. I can see why it's a forum only, it's the most unique color I've seen so far! It actually shifts color depending on the angle you look at it from, and that makes for an interesting shimmer effect I can't get enough of when doing spins! Not to mention, the initiate blade is a blast to play with. The hilt is almost as long as the blade... lol

I felt inferior because you had an initiate and your color was so vibrant, while mine dimmed at the tip.

That is BA saber brother.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 06:44:29 AM »

lol I know, I was surprised after looking at all your pics and videos when mine was so vibrant and even. I didn't intend to keep the Initiate on any one particular saber, just to have it as a utility indoor blade, but now... I can't make myself take it off! Then again, I JUST got my Bellicose fixed, and I haven't even touched it. lol Just put it on the rack and went back to playing with the new one. XD

I hate to say it folks, but Kham is probably right. Sentinel Yellow is one of if not the coolest colors offered by US.

I am not a color...

Slaxxor
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 36

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 10:09:53 AM »

Man, that Twilek sure has some convincing arguements for joining the Dark Side!

Wink

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: