Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: GUARDIAN JEWELED KNOB  (Read 1387 times)
Kenobi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« on: March 20, 2012, 12:02:44 AM »

HELLO FELLOW SABER ENTHUSIAST!!!

Today i ordered some jewels it from outside the UNITED STATES  so no teling when they will be here BUT!!!! i am going to change the US guardian jeweled black knob that is 6mm to a more snub raised 7mm royal blue

here is the original once the blue is placed i will post a photo and if you like what i did the first THREE to ask will recieve one free just mail your knob unscrew it and mail it just pay the mail stamp fee to me. I will cover the charge sent back. I will install it this is the ONLY saber i will be doing this for. I will not cut alter or do anything else to anyones saber to alter it other than what i am stating the old jewel will be removed an destroyed i will replace any defects that is unsightly. The knob is all that i need so please do not mail your whole saber. after the first 3 recieve theirs a review would be nice i will post a picture to to reciever and here on the forums for all orders. Cost after first 3 will be 2.00 i will pay return shipping. I do not offer any other colors at the moment based on orders i will decide to order other colors or not thank you
-KENOBI

Elan Sleazebaggano: You wanna buy some death-sticks?
Obi-Wan Kenobi: You don't want to sell me death sticks.
Elan Sleazebaggano: Ah, I don't want to sell you death sticks.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: You want to go home and rethink your life.
Elan Sleazebaggano: I want to go home and rethink my life.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: