Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A Big Big Thank You To All Those At UltraSabers!!  (Read 1263 times)
NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« on: March 21, 2012, 07:59:34 PM »

Hi again SaberForum.  I just want to give a big big thank you to Ultra (Alex), Deep (Emory), and all of the rest of the UltraSabers staff for my recent inquiries over my very first UltraSaber, the Bane.

For all those who don't know, the very first day of having my first UltraSaber was a great joy.  I was so excited to get to customize the sounds on it, have some good dueling battles, making people jealous  Grin, etc.  However, I had some major issues with the saber.  I made my own custom layout and everything, but when I went to download the soundfonts onto the saber, it said there was some kind of error and closed me out of the Obsidian Launcher.  Then, out of nowhere, the soundboard started to SMOKE.  I blew it out as quickly as I could, panicking at what just happened.  When I unplugged it and went to test to see if it was okay, I found out that it pretty much fried the soundboard.  I started to panic, so I did the only logical thing: I emailed Emory (at shipping@ultrasabers.com, where miracles happen)  Grin

Emory emailed me back within a day and we straightened everything out.  I sent my saber in for repairs, and just yesterday, I FINALLY got it back.  The wait was killing me even more than the first time.  First thing I did: I ripped open the package, switched it on, and heard the glorious sound.  It was like music to my ears.  It's been hard to put down for more than two minutes ever since. 

So I just want to thank you all at UltraSabers for the hospitality and your service during my little crisis. 

THANK YOU ULTRASABERS!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: