Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Pictures.  (Read 3513 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« on: February 07, 2011, 06:53:46 PM »

I've noticed, the last few days, there has been a rash of people asking how to post images on here. So, because I'm such a helpful guy who is getting tired of answering the same question every day, I found a little something I want to share with all of you. So I present you a tutorial for posting pictures:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d4Uyke37hI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d4Uyke37hI</a>

As you can see the video is for a car forum, but I think it applies well here. And I did not make this, I just found it.

Enjoy. Learn. Have a nice day.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

PJDC

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 02:48:39 PM »

Nice video, and music to boot.   Wink

Lone Star Jedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Dissolved

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 04:44:49 AM »

One the members in our battle saber group is a professional photographer.  He did this on a shoot in 2009. I thought I'd "borrow" it to practice adding images and show off his great work. What do you think?

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:15:08 PM by Lone Star Jedi » Logged

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

PJDC

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 05:04:24 AM »

Couldn't get any real, can I burrow that saber for cutting my steak?

She could've moved her chin up a bit, to get an angled looked, just me though.  Cheesy

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 02:54:33 PM »

Cool pic!  I wish it were darker, though, so we could get the actual blade effect in there.

tuckerfilms
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 09:20:12 PM »

That's my picture BTW. Thanks to Lone Star for posting it. Been on my Flickr again, haven't you?

Cool pic!  I wish it were darker, though, so we could get the actual blade effect in there.

I'll play with "darker" and see what I can come up with...  There are a few others I'll have on my Flickr account eventually (maybe on here too).

Feel free to go to my profile and click on my web link to get to my portfolio on Flickr to see more...  Thanks for the comments.

UltraSaber Aeon V1 - Blue
MR Anakin - Blue

Ronin
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -1

Guardian Without Question

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 11:04:13 PM »

That youtube vid is massive!

Most times my pics are larger than 800 x 800 (Ultra's suggested size) so I just use a hyperlink to a website I upload pics to. Truploader.com, after it is uploaded just click download and it'll take you to a separate URL, which you can copy and paste. Free, no sign up required

Dominix V2 - R|G|B| -FIXED Cheesy
Prophecy - Consular Green
Light Phantom Initate - Gaurdian Blue (little bro's)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: