Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Would there ever be a return of the curve hilt design?  (Read 1167 times)
aces of hearts 07
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 22, 2012, 06:26:33 AM »

As a fan, I had always believed that Dooku's saber was the most unique saber of all the Jedi and Sith combined. it just stood out with its own attitude. I'm sure that there are many more besides me that would be willing enough to buy the saber. I know its probably hard to create a metal version of it. I don't know the process on how to make them but how about a small limited edition of the PVC curved. I'd go nuts and buy it in a heart beat just like that. There could be others out there willing to pay for it too. i regret not buying one when they had them. I was in high school and couldn't afford to buy them then, and now i can and they aren't made.  Cry Excuse me if i sound a bit clueless, I'm new here to the forums.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 11:52:39 AM »

It's something that's been brought up quite a few times.  Many people here (myself included) would LOVE to see such a design, and considering the fact that Ultra tends to use some suggestions here for his designs, I'd say it's a possibility for the future if he finds a way to pull it off.

Stephen Strange
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -40

The Netherlands, The Hague

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 12:34:16 PM »

I recently heard that the MR techies had immense problems fitting the electronics inside the movie hilt shape for the Dookuu saber.

That would mean that an excact replica will not be made. It doesn't stop Ultra sabers ofcourse in making a wider own version. I am not sure if a curved hilt would be that nice/easy to handle though. So it wouldn't  be something for me personally.

¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬(o)█|{███████████████████████████████████████)

Dark War Glaive (BR, Dark Catalyst Pommel)
Guardian (GB, Dark War Glaive Pommel)
Bellicose (CG, Bronze)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: