Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: sparring partnerr! SC  (Read 1877 times)
Guardian Xentai Kaarz
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 20

Knights of the Lost Republic

« on: March 23, 2012, 04:04:32 AM »

is there anyone on this forum that lives near Clover, SC?? Its basically in the Charlotte, NC area.  All my friends around here arent very serious about their saber combat:/ and its starting to seem like every one that has anything to do with lightsabers is from southern california

GB Aeon v3 LE
BH Obsidian Bellicose
LIGHTSIDE POINTS!!

juggalojedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 02:14:40 AM »

Im bout 3an hrs NE of ya and having the same bleeping problem. And I live in rtp u can't walk across the street without passing 50 geeks!! All my freinds with money don't want the physical activity much less the possibility of getting hit. And my crazy freinds are all broke and I can't afford to arm them.
maybe someones tired of the city and wants to move out to the country? I've got a big place fight me and u can stay in the barn win and I might let u in!

lightside plz

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 05:49:13 AM »

Im bout 3an hrs NE of ya and having the same bleeping problem. And I live in rtp u can't walk across the street without passing 50 geeks!! All my freinds with money don't want the physical activity much less the possibility of getting hit. And my crazy freinds are all broke and I can't afford to arm them.
maybe someones tired of the city and wants to move out to the country? I've got a big place fight me and u can stay in the barn win and I might let u in!

My problem is typically the opposite - nobody wants to drop the money on lightsabers (mostly because they would earn major nerd points by doing so).  It doesn't help that I have a pretty big collection, so they get to use mine anyway!

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 02:01:49 PM »

Im rather lucky in this regard, I just bought my first saber, and a friend of mine whom I used to spar with years ago, got really excited and ordered one himself. Now a few more of our friends are interested in getting some so that we can get together a few nights a month and start beating on each other lol.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

CarolinaSith
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 03:54:47 PM »

Dunno how current this topic is, and I hope this post isn't seen as advertisement, but we have guys in the Carolina Sith who are in the process of organizing a fencing class/sparring environment using lightsabers in Charlotte. We're still growing and could use more people who are serious about learning.

Sith happens.

Kast Targon
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 06:11:26 AM »

Doh! I'm in the Charleston Area of SC and though you guys are a ways from where I live, I'd be willing to make a weekend trip up there sometime. Would love to meet other saber enthusiasts!

Learner in Exile
Ultrasabers I own:
Dominix V2 Violet Amethyst - Grab Bag
Raven Guardian Blue - Autumn Raffle Second Prize

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: