Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Glenn's Question  (Read 1760 times)
Disasterpiece
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 30, 2010, 06:10:09 PM »

Hey Ultrasabers, I'm Glenn M. I just joined the forum recently and i had a few questions. I have the Anakin Skywalker force fx saber that i bought from spencers years ago. i think its factory set, since i can't seem to be able to get the blade out. I was hoping to mod it, but I don't see it happening. Is it possible to modify this saber since i bought it already constructed, maybe put on a stronger blade or a different color? Also i saw a video on the force fx custom saber kit. I was curious as to weather or not i could order one. Are they for sale to customers? If so how could i order it? I really like the idea of building one myself, all the more rewarding when its finished. I'll be ordering a prophecy battle staff in the future, not sure which side to play as far as light or dark. This padawan needs to search his feelings, hope to hear back from you soon.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 08:20:20 PM by Ultra » Logged

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 08:25:12 PM »

Hi Glenn, I moved your post to the questions forum so it's easier to find.  We can modify your Anakin for you so long as it is the ROTS version.  That would give it whatever color you want and a stronger blade.  As for the Construction Kit, that has been out of production for quite some time, so we don't have them for sale.  You can't go wrong with a Prophecy Battle Staff, it's an excellent saber.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: