Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Trek Online... (Pic Heavy)  (Read 134087 times)
Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2012, 02:15:28 AM »

Thanks! It came up when I hit Random. lol.

Cheesy Some of those random ship names are really good lol

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2012, 02:15:32 AM »

My name is the same name that i use for almost every character.

Kham-Ryn Kurios.

It's never taken. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2012, 02:24:04 AM »

I named my ship the Peregrine in honor of Garm Bel Iblis's flagship.

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2012, 02:48:00 AM »

Still working on getting those screengrabs for you all, but I thought I should tell you if you want to friend me I believe my correct information is Saotome Sidney (or otherwise Sidney Saotome) @ trekkieoftroy . Lemme know if it doesn't go through. lol

I'm having trouble adding you. Sad

Kham what is your handle?

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2012, 03:37:24 AM »

Got you added, Anteron. Sorry about that, must have my own info backwards. lol

Hey Teej, hurry up and make Lt 1 already so I can add you. BTW, anyone know how in the blazes you complete the Aid the Planet mission in Delta Volanis? Does it only work if you actually have 10 Medical Supplies? Cause stupid Hova only gave me 1 or 2. I dunno. I beamed down one, apparently, but I have one in my inventory still and I can't figure out how the heck to give it to the poor planet people with the population problem. Tongue

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 03:48:21 AM »

Hey Teej, hurry up and make Lt 1 already so I can add you. BTW, anyone know how in the blazes you complete the Aid the Planet mission in Delta Volanis? Does it only work if you actually have 10 Medical Supplies? Cause stupid Hova only gave me 1 or 2. I dunno. I beamed down one, apparently, but I have one in my inventory still and I can't figure out how the heck to give it to the poor planet people with the population problem. Tongue

i  don't know. i haven't done that one.  I did a PvE game, a whole Federation fleet defending a Starbase from a Klingon attack.  That was way cool.  Also did a warzone where a fleet attacked a Borg repairbase.

btw, was that you I was running around with at the Academy earlier?

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 04:05:38 AM »

I'm already at Lt 1. Lem Truf @ThreadJack, if you guys want to add me. But I warn you, I'm telepathic, so I know what you're thinking. Cheesy

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 05:05:13 AM »

Yeah you need at least ten of them, but I'm pretty sure you can do that one as many times as you like. Could be wrong though haven't done those in ages. lol

I added you btw TJ. Smiley

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2012, 06:09:00 AM »

i  don't know. i haven't done that one.  I did a PvE game, a whole Federation fleet defending a Starbase from a Klingon attack.  That was way cool.  Also did a warzone where a fleet attacked a Borg repairbase.

btw, was that you I was running around with at the Academy earlier?

LOL Yeah, that was me. Lt. Saotome, at your service. How did you fare at the Academy Event? I couldn't score for crap. XD

Teej, I shall add you momentarily.

As for the mission I was on, I still am working on it.... but I completed two other Delta Volanis Exploration missions, and the Shield Delivery Planetary Aid. Scored me some Dilithium Crystals Captain! XD (I'm such a noob)

I am not a color...

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2012, 06:22:19 AM »

I stopped doing the academy missions. Cheesy

Here's a few more shots for you guys.

The U.S.S. Normandy flying through Romulan territory.

After an intense firefight where my crew and I were almost destroyed.

An away teamed beamed aboard a Romulan space station with Admiral Zelle.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2012, 06:40:34 AM »

Ooooh.... pweeetyyyyy..... You know, as far as the newer ships go, the Akira class is one of the best lookers in the fleet. Not as good as the Sovereign, but still nice. Good lines, and very different for a larger ship like that. Personally, I still prefer late 23rd Century design the best. Wink

I am not a color...

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2012, 06:58:10 AM »

IDK where to get more missions but then again I've only just hit Lt.5.

I'd really like to play with more people though, so tomorrow i will be playing for a while. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2012, 07:14:55 AM »

I'm only Lt. 4 (almost 5). Missions sort of just crop up either from Hailing Starfleet, or from talking to people like Admiral Quinn and such.

I will try to get on tomorrow, I want to finish up that mission that started with P'Jem and the Ambassador. I'm right outside the Lackey System, but after taking all evening playing through Delta Volanis Exploration and Aid crap (plus the Academy, as Kev can testify), I didn't have enough in me to go into that portion again tonight. I've only got a little time left on my Skill Points Boost and I wanna try and run through the last part of that mission (I hope) fast enough to use it. But I'm supposed to spend the day with my GF tomorrow too.... so I probably won't get on till evening, and then only if I can steal the wifi adapter from Pops.

My general course at present is planned as follows:
Lackey System
Dontav Sector
Back to Memory Alpha (my inventory is bustin' with raw materials right now)
Then probably out to the Neutral Zone and K-7

If anyone wants to meet up and run a mission together, or just chill on each other's bridges, just lemme know and we can meet up some time. Smiley

I am not a color...

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2012, 07:48:07 AM »

Ooooh.... pweeetyyyyy..... You know, as far as the newer ships go, the Akira class is one of the best lookers in the fleet. Not as good as the Sovereign, but still nice. Good lines, and very different for a larger ship like that. Personally, I still prefer late 23rd Century design the best. Wink

I agree I really like the Akira class as well especially this refitted version I have. I wasn't too keen on the starter class ships or the Saber class ship I had though. I can't wait till I get my Defiant class starship once I reach the rank of Captain (I'm a lvl 28 Commander right now). And yeah I'm down for chilling on each other ships perhaps Kham and TJ will join us. Smiley

I'll be only sometime probably around 7pm eastern time. If anyone wants to add me it's Danith@DanielAnteron.

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2012, 09:04:38 AM »

Sorry for the double post, but I figured I would take a few shots of my Klingon character before heading off to bed.

Kobar Ca'kth Mog

I.K.S. Div'Guht
K't'inga class refit

Oh in case if you guys were curious most Klingon ships can cloak themselves in the game. Just like their show counterparts. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: