Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 40   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Trek Online... (Pic Heavy)  (Read 139654 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #180 on: April 24, 2012, 09:18:15 PM »

I'll play tag along. lol

And Teej, it's Centaur Class. Wink As for why it looks like a mini-Enterprise, though there's no way this is what you were thinking of, I can give an explenation. The Centaur Class was made during the Dominion War, to field more ships faster with less effort, by sticking a pair of warp nacelles to an Excelsior Class Saucer Section. Sort of the same relation as the Miranda Class was to the Constitution Refit, asthetically at least. The reason that makes you think mini Enterprise is because of two things. 1) The Excelsior Class model was built to be REALLY detailed because she had to look like the next ship to replace the Constitution line (which Enterprise was a member of at the time). 2) After the decomissioning of the Enterprise A, the Enterprise B was built as an Excelsior Class starship, so she had your saucer section.

That concludes your late 23rd century history lecture. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #181 on: April 24, 2012, 10:38:14 PM »

What's funny is if you look at the in game models of both the Centaur and the Excelsior class ships the saucer section is slightly different. Cheesy

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #182 on: April 24, 2012, 10:51:33 PM »

Well, theoretically that could be explained by the 25th century refits.... though really, we can all agree the Miranda class wouldn't be in service for 100 years. lol Not with the previous starship development records at any rate. Cheesy

I am not a color...

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #183 on: April 24, 2012, 11:18:54 PM »

I guess so. Cheesy And true, but the Miranda class is awesome. Hay you seen those Diamond Select mini studio models? I'm thinking about getting one. Btw less than three levels left. Smiley

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2012, 11:03:30 AM »

Bad news guys... my ships being assimilated by the Borg.  Shocked

Not really, but for doing some of the high end raid content I've gotten the first part of the Borg Tech for my ship. Cheesy

Here it is mixed in with the Reman Tech I've got right now. I can't wait to get the full set!

It also effects your Impulse trail as well turning the left one a greenish color.

Oh and it also allows me to break past the maximum warp barrier. Before I could only get a max speed of warp 10, but now I can get a max speed of warp 20!  Shocked

What level are you guys at now? Still haven't hit level 50 yet, but I'm less than two levels away. Grin

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2012, 05:05:13 PM »

i'm level 37 or 38 i think, with a Defiant-class ship.  I really want a Sao Paolo class or a dreadnought but it'll take forever to get enough dilithium for the c-points.

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2012, 07:52:05 PM »

i'm level 37 or 38 i think, with a Defiant-class ship.  I really want a Sao Paolo class or a dreadnought but it'll take forever to get enough dilithium for the c-points.

Nice you've been leveling pretty good then. Yeah it will that's why I just bought the points. Cheesy

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2012, 01:17:07 AM »

Nice you've been leveling pretty good then. Yeah it will that's why I just bought the points. Cheesy

I'm too cheap to buy the points.

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2012, 02:36:23 AM »

I'm too cheap to buy the points.

Well... good luck. One point takes about 247 crystals, and the majority of the high end ships are at least 1,600 points. You better start doing that daily mining mission if you haven't yet.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2012, 03:50:33 AM »

Haven't been on in a couple days myself, so I'm still at level 8 I think.... don't remember lol. I did dig up some screenshots from the last couple times I was on though, so I thought I'd share!

One I snagged of me Danny and Teej!

And one... that.... um... didn't go well. Yeah...

Also, the uniform I wanna get Smiley

I am not a color...

Jaur
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2012, 03:58:50 AM »

will be playing tomorrow. download was at 75%.

Official Member of The Dark Empire
---<TDE 133>---
-darkside points please-

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2012, 04:06:33 AM »

Haven't been on in a couple days myself, so I'm still at level 8 I think.... don't remember lol. I did dig up some screenshots from the last couple times I was on though, so I thought I'd share!

One I snagged of me Danny and Teej!

And one... that.... um... didn't go well. Yeah...

Also, the uniform I wanna get Smiley

Still rocking the Miranda. You're less than two levels away from getting a promotion man. Smiley

will be playing tomorrow. download was at 75%.

Awesome man once you've created your character be sure to add us. Smiley

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #192 on: April 26, 2012, 12:17:12 PM »

I only have two words for you guys... Vice Admiral. That's right I hit level 50 tonight. Woot! And of course now that I reached Vice Admiral I finally got the ship I've been waiting for! And I've got lots of pics to show you guys too. Cheesy

U.S.S. Normandy
NX-93765-E
Odyssey class starship

Man this ship is beautiful.  Shocked

It even has it's own built in Qantum Slipstream Drive so with the borg modifications it goes even faster! Here's what it looks like activated.

Just like the Galaxy class ships her saucer section can separate from the stardrive section. There's added benefits to doing it one of which is it will fight along side you. 

Also too the ship has a small vessel that detaches at the back of the ship, and fights with you as well. Sadly you can't have it out and the saucer separated at the same time.

Finally we have the bridge. Damn! This thing looks nice! Cheesy

One interesting thing to note is the view screen is no longer attached directly to the outer walls. Anyone remember a certain captain ramming his ship into another one, and nearly killed himself when the view screen was ripped right off the wall? Cheesy

Now the outer walls have very nice viewing windows.

Also too below the front part of the bridge there's another lower deck with other consoles of some kind.

I hope you've enjoyed the tour of the new Normandy. I really like this ship! She can't use turrets or cannons anymore, but she makes up for it in having a total of six phaser banks (three in the front and three in the back) and two photon torpedo launchers (one in the front one in the back). The only downside to her is she handles about as well as a school bus, but she makes up for it in being insanely tough to kill. Cheesy

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #193 on: April 26, 2012, 03:19:36 PM »

Oh dear god...the honeycomb light effects are great...the shape, she has a big ol' rack and ass...and yes that is a good thing...just frak me sideways through the wormhole!

That is a sexy ship...I have seen some ships...that is a nice ship.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time...like tears in rain..."

Dites-moi où est la fantaisie multipliée, ou au coeur ou dans la tête?

Yeah, it is something like that...noice boat indeed...Tout que je demande est un bateau grand et une étoile à l'orienter près...

Light side points please Smiley

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #194 on: April 26, 2012, 03:48:29 PM »

Actually, Dan, it's more like 3/4 of a level to that Cruiser now. Grin

And I call first one to check out this new bridge! LMAO It looks way cooler than the Prometheus one. Wink

P.S. I will always be rockin' the Miranda. Sucker's maneuverable! Plus, I'm getting much better at using her now. I only died once or twice in the whole Borg thing last night. Smiley

I am not a color...

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 40   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: