Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 58   Go Down
Author Topic: The sparring partner search thread!!!  (Read 335836 times)
Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #780 on: September 10, 2017, 06:19:13 PM »

Anyone living in the Netherlands? mostly the eastern region (Nijverdal, Overijssel here)
Really far western Germany might be good as well. (my German is not that great)

Only experience is stick fighting when i was a child (pretending to sword fight) but that was about 10-12 years ago

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #781 on: September 12, 2017, 12:48:17 PM »

I wouldn't mind a sparring partner in the southeast Michigan area. I'm in Oakland county, but willing to travel some for a meetup
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 01:48:41 PM by Zyn » Logged

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #782 on: September 12, 2017, 01:45:30 PM »

I wouldn't mind a sparring partner in the southeast Michigan area. I'm in Oakland count, but willing to travel some for a meetup
You sound like you're in the area of a con I'm going to this coming weekend.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #783 on: September 12, 2017, 02:44:19 PM »

You sound like you're in the area of a con I'm going to this coming weekend.

What con? Monroe?

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #784 on: September 12, 2017, 02:45:16 PM »

What con? Monroe?
Yes

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

RodimusPrime86
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #785 on: December 14, 2017, 10:07:28 PM »

Anyone around the Kingsport, Johnson City, or Bristol Tennessee area. I know a few people that duel but would like to find more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #786 on: December 15, 2017, 12:49:33 AM »

Anyone near Lorain, Ohio?

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #787 on: December 18, 2017, 08:10:27 PM »

Anyone near Lorain, Ohio?
Ish. You are well within driving distance of Monroe, MI. I know a guy. Grin In fact I know several there that you can spar with, and if you're interested bigBear has a cosplay group.

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #788 on: December 18, 2017, 09:39:26 PM »

Ish. You are well within driving distance of Monroe, MI. I know a guy. Grin In fact I know several there that you can spar with, and if you're interested bigBear has a cosplay group.

Hrmmm, I might have to find a ride where that might be sometime...  Right now, transportation is a very limited affair.  I would be interested, and if nothing else till things work out that way, friends to discuss are always welcome!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #789 on: December 18, 2017, 09:46:44 PM »

Hrmmm, I might have to find a ride where that might be sometime...  Right now, transportation is a very limited affair.  I would be interested, and if nothing else till things work out that way, friends to discuss are always welcome!
Contact bigBear. He might know some people from that area to help.

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #790 on: December 19, 2017, 04:39:17 PM »

Contact bigBear. He might know some people from that area to help.

Thanks, will do!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

JediNoName
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #791 on: December 21, 2017, 03:04:21 PM »

San Antonio TX and seeking not only group members but sparing partners.

If there is a DO then there has to be a try, as you can not do with out a try, telling me that only sith speak in Absolutes is in and of it's self an Absolute. Just asking you to think about it.

Cosmoline
Force Sensitive

« Reply #792 on: December 21, 2017, 11:11:20 PM »

I posted on the map, but it looks like this thread is active as well.  I'm in Alaska in the Anchorage area.  Lots of HEMA experience but I'm looking for a less technically demanding outlet with fewer bruises. 

darth mchuge
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #793 on: December 26, 2017, 03:57:18 PM »

Is anyone around Southern NJ/ Camden County/ Philly area?  I'm looking to spar/ learn/ find a group/ club/ academy in the area.  I can probably bring about 3 others into it as well.

Many Bothans died to bring me this forum

Sabers:
Dark Initiate V4, SRD blade
Dark Sentinel V4 in fire Orange (grab bag)

GreyJediNoland
Force Sensitive

« Reply #794 on: December 29, 2017, 03:53:48 AM »

Hey howdy hey!! Looking for someone to cross blades with!! I live in the Sacramento area, CA!! Hit me up!!!

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 58   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: