Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]   Go Down
Author Topic: The sparring partner search thread!!!  (Read 335889 times)
Hulk10
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

Force Outcast Juggernaut

« Reply #855 on: February 07, 2021, 04:03:22 AM »

Sparring would be fun but sadly I'm in Norwich Vermont.

The old Jedi ban on marriage is unreasonable and foolish. The old dogma of both Sith and Jedi is foolish
There is no Emotion; There is Peace
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge
There is no Passion; There is Serenity
There is no Death; There is The FORCE

Light Side Favored.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #856 on: April 19, 2021, 09:51:41 PM »

Anyone in NY or NJ area and hankering for a good bit of dueling? I've got armor and am fully vaccinated, so capable of a very safe sparring session. Anyone interested, reply ASAP and I'm happy to meet up and throw down. I have 3 sabers technically, so several sparring options are also available or if you have friends/family also looking for a bit of exercise or fun. Some time in the next few weeks would be preferable, terribly tired of being inside or training solo.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Valence
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #857 on: May 12, 2021, 01:51:38 AM »

If anybody is in Cleveland or Gaston county, NC and wanting to spar, lemme know. That's about as far as I'm willing to take my jeep out.  Sad

Always Aware

issoropoan_archiver
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #858 on: June 16, 2021, 04:10:08 PM »

Cool wow most everybodys in cali huh? well im in florida the closed thing we have to a group in larp group in gainesville reinactments with pvc pipes playing knights the historical that is  Grin

What part of Florida? That’s where I’m from too

Ataru777
Force Sensitive

« Reply #859 on: June 29, 2021, 04:44:06 PM »

Im in Waynesville North Carolina and am studying Shii cho and Ataru! if youre near waynesville, canton, ashville, or maggie valley please hit me up!

Ataru777
Force Sensitive

« Reply #860 on: June 29, 2021, 04:49:13 PM »

are you near waynesville??!! Shocked

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #861 on: August 02, 2021, 03:41:45 AM »

Will soon be in the Massillon/Canton, Ohio area here at the end of the month, would be cool to get some new local saber buddies =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Crimson
Knight Apprentice

Imma BADA@@ SITH LIKE MY FATHER BEFORE ME

« Reply #862 on: August 02, 2021, 01:54:59 PM »

fl, okeechobee, i think my abilities exceed my littgle brother's expectations :/. he rage quits everytime and other times he cheats

"Your lack of faith concerns me, and that is often frowned upon by others"
-Darth Crimson

Darth Abendroth
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #863 on: August 12, 2021, 02:10:58 AM »

Darth Abendroth here!

I'm currently in San Angelo, Tx. I have a bit of free time on the weekends, but I am not permitted to travel very far outside of the city.

I'm also headed to Rapid City, South Dakota in November, where I hope to have more time available (as well as the ability to travel)

I am Darth Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith... The Dark Side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation. The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the Light are limited in what they accomplish. True power can come only to those who embrace the transformation. There can be no compromise.

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #864 on: December 06, 2023, 08:09:25 PM »

Anyone near Dayton Ohio that is interested in dueling, or at least training in dueling?

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #865 on: December 19, 2023, 07:51:24 PM »

Anyone near Dayton Ohio that is interested in dueling, or at least training in dueling?
Sadly not that close......without a planned weekend trip. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #866 on: December 20, 2023, 03:01:16 PM »

Anyone in the greater Philadelphia area?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: