Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 542   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1133637 times)
SpaceKarate
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #5010 on: April 26, 2018, 06:35:48 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E</a>

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #5011 on: April 26, 2018, 09:44:42 PM »

Almost every thing these guys do is hilarious to me. I must have watched this 5 times already this week.
And this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOQnk-hRVuc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOQnk-hRVuc</a>

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5012 on: May 01, 2018, 05:46:29 PM »

Almost every thing these guys do is hilarious to me. I must have watched this 5 times already this week.
And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOQnk-hRVuc

Dammit. Keep the laughs down in the office was difficult. +1

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #5013 on: May 01, 2018, 10:14:57 PM »

Dammit. Keep the laughs down in the office was difficult. +1

I just got back from seeing Avengers infinity war. I think the Redneck Avengers is the last time I will ever see anything Avengers related. I may in fact be done with Disney and Marvel altogether. And I have been defending them for quite a while.
I walked out and flipped over metal benches while punching arcade machines on my way out of the theater. I can not believe what a piece of utter  garbage this was and that it took 10 years to build up to the first marvel movie I could barely stay awake for and did not stay for the post credit scene.
I think I'm going to go to Disneyland and holding the damn Mouse hostage at gun point. No offense to people that somehow found a single thing to like about this atrocious so called movie. It not only ruined my day, it ruined an entire franchise and all my trust in Marvel for me personally.
Based on Darth Knox rating scale I give it a .025 out of 10 and I think that is being far to generous. I'm usually pretty easy to please when it comes to these movies. Anyone that wants to save some money can PM me for spoilers if they like.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #5014 on: May 01, 2018, 11:50:31 PM »

By the way, I can't say I have followed the comics for a long long time. So if anyone has information that might make me understand what the hell I just saw I would love to hear it. Perhaps the after credit scene would have made me feel better too, but I was too pissed off to sit around for it. PM me if you want as I really want to continue to enjoy the MCU. I'm open to the fact that I might be wrong. Thanks.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5015 on: May 02, 2018, 05:26:43 PM »

I just got back from seeing Avengers infinity war. I think the Redneck Avengers is the last time I will ever see anything Avengers related. I may in fact be done with Disney and Marvel altogether. And I have been defending them for quite a while.
I walked out and flipped over metal benches while punching arcade machines on my way out of the theater. I can not believe what a piece of utter  garbage this was and that it took 10 years to build up to the first marvel movie I could barely stay awake for and did not stay for the post credit scene.
I think I'm going to go to Disneyland and holding the damn Mouse hostage at gun point. No offense to people that somehow found a single thing to like about this atrocious so called movie. It not only ruined my day, it ruined an entire franchise and all my trust in Marvel for me personally.
Based on Darth Knox rating scale I give it a .025 out of 10 and I think that is being far to generous. I'm usually pretty easy to please when it comes to these movies. Anyone that wants to save some money can PM me for spoilers if they like.
So I gotta ask the stupid question: Did you sit through the credits?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #5016 on: May 02, 2018, 08:20:06 PM »

So I gotta ask the stupid question: Did you sit through the credits?

Nope. But Darth Tepes just explained the after credit scene to me. That combined with a few other members explanations and some reading of my own leads me to believe I may have jumped the gun slightly. I've been in a crap mood lately and was also having really bad back pain so it was difficult to sit through. My local theater has uncomfortable seats to begin with. So I don't take my opinion back entirely, but I have to reexamine it. I would definitely say go see it if you've seen all the other Marvel movies since Iron Man. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5017 on: May 02, 2018, 08:28:13 PM »

Nope. But Darth Tepes just explained the after credit scene to me. That combined with a few other members explanations and some reading of my own leads me to believe I may have jumped the gun slightly. I've been in a crap mood lately and was also having really bad back pain so it was difficult to sit through. My local theater has uncomfortable seats to begin with. So I don't take my opinion back entirely, but I have to reexamine it. I would definitely say go see it if you've seen all the other Marvel movies since Iron Man. 
My cousin (uber-nerd) put out a PSA about how to deal with this movie. You get nothing to the absolute end, and my sister's grapevine has said this is one of 2 parts. They're just not calling them "Part 1 and Part 2".

Also, going tomorrow night. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #5018 on: May 02, 2018, 08:57:12 PM »

My cousin (uber-nerd) put out a PSA about how to deal with this movie. You get nothing to the absolute end, and my sister's grapevine has said this is one of 2 parts. They're just not calling them "Part 1 and Part 2".

See, I avoid all info about these types of movies before I see them and had no idea it was a part 1 of 2 situation. That would have helped to know going into it. I hope you enjoy it, and be sure to share your thoughts afterwards. Like I need to tell YOU of all people to express your opinions. Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5019 on: May 02, 2018, 09:02:18 PM »

See, I avoid all info about these types of movies before I see them and had no idea it was a part 1 of 2 situation. That would have helped to know going into it. I hope you enjoy it, and be sure to share your thoughts afterwards. Like I need to tell YOU of all people to express your opinions. Wink
My movie nerds are always cool about no spoilers......cuz they know I will not be kind if they spoil ANYTHING.

Those that know me say I will love it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5020 on: May 02, 2018, 09:50:33 PM »

Correct.  I forget sometimes not everyone follows things as closely as I do.  When they announced Infinity War 3 years ago they specified it would be in 2 parts..at that titled just Infinity War part 1 and 2.  Part 2 now has its own title but they are sitting on it because The Russo Bro's confirmed it would spoil Infinity War.  So I guess in a month or 2 we will get the title

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

trotski1977
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -23

I find your lack of faith disturbing

« Reply #5021 on: May 02, 2018, 10:17:51 PM »

Listening to In Stillness by Etherwood

" border="0
Archon v3.1 - Diamond, Chosen One SE - Obsidian Lite BR FOC, Dark Initiate LE v4 - Stunt VA (x2)
---DarkSide Points Please---

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #5022 on: May 03, 2018, 12:50:16 AM »

Can't hold us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

SpaceKarate
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5023 on: May 04, 2018, 04:23:25 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9DJjQsIBcM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9DJjQsIBcM</a>

SpaceKarate
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5024 on: May 05, 2018, 06:19:45 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXv37PFcAQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXv37PFcAQ</a>

Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 542   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: