Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 540   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1121020 times)
tiger salamander
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2011, 02:10:02 AM »

DJ Nick Warren -  Global Under Ground 003 - Nick Warren in Prague

Currently Own: Empty Shock Hilt

Former US Sabers (Sold them): Raven SS RGB, Catalyst Fire Orange, Guardian Pyrestone Orange, Consular VA, Dark Initiate Blue

Other (former, sold off) MR Luke ROTJ, MR Vader, MR Anakin, MR Mace Windu, MR Darth Maul Staff, Hasbro Luke, Hasbro Vader

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2011, 02:24:37 AM »

scooter - weekend (radio edit)

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2011, 05:13:56 AM »

Baby-Justin Bieb......Just kidding.

I'm actually not listening to anything. Just silence.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2011, 05:48:37 AM »

Baby-Justin Bieb......Just kidding.

I'm actually not listening to anything. Just silence.

Okay............. for a minuet there, I was about 2 seconds from sending My HK droid after you there Lord Raze........  I'll tell him to stand down

Good thing to, looks like he already had you in his sights........

"Master, Please Let Me Scrap The Meatbag.........  I Hate This Meatbag Called........ Bieber  Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Smokiewan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -7

What's with the darkside points people?

« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2011, 06:39:53 AM »

This is in the background as I write. It has a sweet memory attached to it too.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaXaig_43lU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaXaig_43lU</a>

When I first heard it in February, I was at the club, on the dance floor, talking with my boys. This flock of girls pass us by, and one in particular was watching yours truly.

When the previous song transitioned into this song, she danced....... Shocked .......unbelievable! I approched that girl and told her that her dancing was affecting me and I needed to buy her a drink and maybe take her back to my place.

Boy, was I ever glad she was my girlfriend! That could have been bad.... Tongue Grin

LDM's O.G. Anakin AOTC 616 conversion,'05 MR Windu ROTS,'08 HFX Dooku ROTS,"C.A.T.S"(Chewie's Auto Trim Special) US Oppressor v.2, "The Cheerleader" US S.I(Steel), "Billy" US Wraith v.2, "Gripz" US S.I v.2

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2011, 07:09:16 PM »

drive- alexandre perls

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -27

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2011, 07:29:56 PM »

Facade by Disturbed currently.

I listen to Shinedown, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Halo Soundtrack (all of them), Stabbing Westward, Called to Arms, and a lot more. Usually whatever I can get on Pandora though.

Sabers I have:            Sabers I want:
Catalyst-Blue              Dark War Glaive x2
Dark Initiate V2-Red    Raven
                                 Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2011, 12:31:49 AM »

Now, now Wraith, you know I'd never actually listen to Justina Bieber.

But I will listen to Weezer. Just like I am now.

(Sig by me!)

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Inactive Member

« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2011, 02:09:49 AM »

Everybody's Fool -- Evanescence

Hebi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2011, 01:26:55 PM »

So, it's been 3 hours I'm browsing the forum, only coming now. So, the music :
- Mediæval Bæbes : Albums : Mirabilis, Illumination
- James Blunt, So Far Gone
- Evanescence : Fallen
- Le Donjon De Naheulbeuk (a french audio-saga about how adventurers fail in their adventures... SO FUN ! If you understand french, of course...), Season 1
-John Williams, Star Wars Theme ^^

That's all !

Dark Standard Issue/Artic Blue
Dark Standard Issue/Guardian Blue
MR 2005 Luke Skywalker ROTJ
French Geek
IRC Operator : http://www.bde-hypnoise.com/HypNoiseRC/HyNoiseRC/Chat_Ultrasabers.html

Webmaster of HypNoise
Supporting UltraSabers since 2011

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2011, 08:40:59 AM »

Facade by Disturbed currently.

I Listen To Disturbed

Now THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO F#%@^&% SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Pleasure To Meet Another Disturbed One, My Brother of the Fist!!!!!!!!!!!

@ to Lord Raze, oh I know Brother, lol, and Weezer is Just Fine Wink Saw Them In Concert About a Month Ago At Edgefest Right Outside of Dallas  Grin 

They Put On One Hell of a Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and the Ladies There, Were Very Well.......... um Endowed Wink  It Was Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (they put the camera on this one chick like 5 times, she's like what now?!?!?! lmao) 

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -27

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #116 on: June 20, 2011, 04:40:20 PM »

Thanks! Glad to know I'm not alone!

I really like their new album, Asylum. They are a great band, though live I don't think they are as good as Linkin Park.  LP can be VERY entertaining for their concerts, a lot of extra screaming and stuff. I haven't been to a Disturbed concert, yet, but from what I've seen online it's.. hm I dunno. I don't do mosh pits, and it doesn't seem like it would be fun unless I was in the mosh pit Tongue

But I love listening to Disturbed Wink My recent favorite one is uhm... The Warrior, and... Sacrifice I think. Great songs. Though the Warrior has some parts that sound kinda off but oh well. Oh and Facade is great Cheesy

But hey, My fist will always be in the air! I love the video for Land of Confusion though.. that is an awesome video.

Sabers I have:            Sabers I want:
Catalyst-Blue              Dark War Glaive x2
Dark Initiate V2-Red    Raven
                                 Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2011, 01:45:57 AM »

@ to Lord Raze, oh I know Brother, lol, and Weezer is Just Fine Wink Saw Them In Concert About a Month Ago At Edgefest Right Outside of Dallas  Grin  

They Put On One Hell of a Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and the Ladies There, Were Very Well.......... um Endowed Wink  It Was Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (they put the camera on this one chick like 5 times, she's like what now?!?!?! lmao)  

I'm a little jealous. I'd LOVE to go to a Weezer concert, I've heard they are amazing but I haven't yet had the pleasure of attending one. And I could say what that girl should have done next, but I'm certain I'd get banned....lol.

Cold(But I'm Still Here)-Evans Blue.

(Sig by me!)

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2011, 06:15:53 AM »

I'm a little jealous. I'd LOVE to go to a Weezer concert, I've heard they are amazing but I haven't yet had the pleasure of attending one. And I could say what that girl should have done next, but I'm certain I'd get banned....lol.

Cold(But I'm Still Here)-Evans Blue.

lmao  Cheesy Yeah, I think I can read your mind through the Force My Brother in Darkness, Dark Minds Think Alike Wink  

But yeah Brother, if you ever get a chance, DEFINITELY GO SEE THEM IN CONCERNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've never seen a band get the crowd so hyped up, he got up in the bleachers with us and everything, Dude's Amazing!!!!!!!!!  Grin  In Truth, I wasn't even that big of a Weezer fan before the concert, but they have moved up MANY notches since that day.

@ to AerykGunn:  You Are Not Alone My Brother of the Fist!!!!!!!!!!! This I Promise You, We Disturbed One's Are Everywhere Wink

Asylum Was A Great Album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I Love the Title Track, and pretty much every track except for "Ishfwilf" it made no since why they did this track to me, but eh.... no biggie, Love Them Regardless!!!!!!!!!  

Their Albums Continue To Get Better and Better and Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I Hope They Keep Doing Music For Decades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Will Stand Behind Draiman No Matter What, The Man Is A Demi God  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As To What I'm Listening To Right Now, Crossfade's New Album "We All Bleed"  BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS FOR THIS FRICKIN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Glad To See It Finally Here  Grin 

Love These Guys, This Band and I Have History (not personally interconnected) It's in regards to the girl that I was with for 5 years and nearly married, she and I Loved This Band, but when she Betrayed Me.......................  I Turned What She Loved Into A Poison To Burn Her Out of My Veins For All Time............. and Make Me Into The Dark Lord I Am Today..................

Thanks Whore, for teaching me the truth of the world, Peace Is A Lie...................... 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 06:40:55 AM by Darth Wraith » Logged

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Inactive Member

« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2011, 04:04:30 AM »

The weeping and begging of my enemies as they plead for their lives -- tastefully by Lord Shardsbane arranged about the room so that their cries swell to a symphony unparalleled by any other means

Breaking Benjamin -- Anthem of the Angels

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 540   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: