Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New To Ultra Sabers Few Questions  (Read 1022 times)
xzobe
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: April 28, 2012, 08:29:39 AM »

So im looking at buying two phantom v2 staffs, and one dominix hilt, it shows that the second blade on the staff isnt led is that true? or it just not saying it?

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 11:19:16 AM »

A staff is two single-blade sabers put together, therefore each side of the staff has an LED. Otherwise there wouldn't be the option to select the LED color in both hilts.

no

Ben_Skywalker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 3

There is no death, there is the Force.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 12:48:41 AM »

There is two Guardian lightsabers that are exactly the same under sabers with sound, both exactly the same except in the title one says The Guardian and the other says The Guardian with sound. Why do they both offer sound options in the categories when choosing your options?

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 01:10:12 AM »

There is two Guardian lightsabers that are exactly the same under sabers with sound, both exactly the same except in the title one says The Guardian and the other says The Guardian with sound. Why do they both offer sound options in the categories when choosing your options?

If you'll notice, the situation is the same for just about every saber in that category. I'm not sure as to the reason but it is most likely a mistake or glitch of some kind.

no

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 04:27:05 AM »

I answered your question in another thread where you posted it.  Also, from now on please try to avoid "jacking threads" to post your own questions - you can always create a new one of your own!

Ben_Skywalker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 3

There is no death, there is the Force.

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 07:17:58 AM »

jacking a thread? what does that mean?

Xanedan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 49

Photography Geek

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 07:27:02 AM »

Essentially, it means redirecting the flow of a post to a new topic.  For instance, if I were to start a thread "RE: Waffles are delicious" and you came in and said "I had the most delicious pancakes the other day at this place down town" then another poster came in with "Yeah pancakes > waffles" you've essentially disrupted the original poster's intentions, which was a discussion on waffles and how delicious they are.  Great, now I'm hungry.

This thread was someone else's questions regarding Ultra Sabers, if you have questions or content of your own that don't fall into one of the stickied threads at the top of the forums, standard procedure is to start a new thread.

Initiate V2 - SY, Dark Initiate V2 - DVA
Initiate V3 - SY, Dark Initiate V3 - DVA
SS Raven, Dark War Consular, Dark Prophecy V3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: