Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Happy Star Wars Day!  (Read 3810 times)
Sir Tawmis
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 08:01:47 PM »

"Define... Lost."
http://www.neverendingnights.com
A Neverwinter Nights Machinima!

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 08:44:18 PM »

Happy SW Day to everyone!  Cheesy

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2017, 09:16:34 PM »

HAPPY "MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU" EVERYONE!
Decided to show some love to my Ultrasabers family with a few of my favorite STAR WARS gifs.
Enjoy!

BTW, Love the pics of your baby Master Kane! Very cute and most appropriate sheets my friend. The force is strong with that one  Wink

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2017, 09:19:52 PM »

That is one of the coolest customized memes I have ever see Sir Tawmis!
The saber looks amazing in this pic!
Point to you for such a great pic brother

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2017, 02:26:31 AM »

My wife took some pictures of the baby in honor of May the 4th!

Hi D.  It's really good to see you back on this Forum.  And big congrats on your beautiful baby.

Hope that the Force is being extra good to you and your wonderful saber customizations and creations.

Please share any new cosplay/spinning/sparring/teaching videos whenever you are able.

MTFBWY always.  awesomeness point  Cool

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2017, 03:04:13 AM »

Hi D.  It's really good to see you back on this Forum.  And big congrats on your beautiful baby.

Hope that the Force is being extra good to you and your wonderful saber customizations and creations.

Please share any new cosplay/spinning/sparring/teaching videos whenever you are able.

MTFBWY always.  awesomeness point  Cool

That post is from 2012...

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2017, 04:42:33 AM »

That post is from 2012...

Oops ! Thanks for pointing that out #1.  Didn't think that DL had a new baby.  Am kind of surprised that no one started a May 4th and 5th thread for this year... at least not one that I have seen.

But I highly recommend that everyone check out or re-visit Tom Foyle's May the Force music and spinning video.  Cool

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQDCLT7Mt3g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQDCLT7Mt3g</a>

point for Calgon  Smiley

karaokefreak
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 42

German Jedi Academy

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2017, 08:59:25 AM »

Yesterday on May 4th i got myself dressed as a Jedi, took my new Diamond Archon 2.1 saber and paid a visit to a karaoke bar (actually the most awesome we have here in Berlin, if not in Germany - led by a total freak from New York). All night I just sang Star Wars spoof songs like "Star Wars Cantina", Yoda  (Weird Al Yankovic's "Lola" cover) and "The Saga begins" (Weird Al's American Pie cover). It was totally amazing. the audience loved the songs, and they loved the saber, too. I was the only one there referencing "May the 4th", but they all knew what was going on and went along.

I had to make tons of photos with total strangers and I gave my saber away for a few more, so people could make pics with their friends holding the saber (but never for longer than a minute, this thing is my precioussssss) . They were all amazed how great and "real" the saber looks through a cell phone camera lense. Anyway, we all had a blast!

Dark Apprentice LE v4 with hilt windows, guardian blue, obsidian lite sound
Apprentice LE v4  consular green, Obsidian Premium Sound
Archon v2.1, Diamond sabre / sound board - it is so awesome
Standard issue battle saber, no sound

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: