Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab Bag (pic heavy)  (Read 3464 times)
Infantrymyers
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -13

Darth Dymyse and Jedi Knight Dylan

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 04:07:23 AM »

second that i dont know what it would do to cg but i have the va too nice to see it can branch out a bit Tongue one question though on the orange is it really redish because thats the kinda orange i want thanks and grats man

ya it's actually right in between some people thinks it looks more red than it does orange

Dark side points please

The Saber Kid
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 11:57:14 PM »

Would you mind posting the colors of the filters that you used to achieve those colors?  I would like to make a Pink Lightsaber for my daughter and I was certainly planning a grab bag for Christmas.  I am glad to see that this can be done with VA.  Some other members may be interested in doing color changes with filters as well.  Thanks in advance.

bluespike, why don't you just order Bane's Heart as the color? It's an amazing Magenta color.

Dark Side Points Everyone! May The Dark Side Be With You.

Infantrymyers
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -13

Darth Dymyse and Jedi Knight Dylan

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2012, 11:59:02 PM »

bluespike, why don't you just order Bane's Heart as the color? It's an amazing Magenta color.

probably cuz he wants pink not magenta lol

Dark side points please

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 12:26:45 PM »

In regards to my request that the owner of this post let us know what filters he used is because he achieved Pink using a Grab Bag saber.  With a very rare exception have I seen someone get a Grab Bag that had a Forum Exclusive color attached to it.  I can get a random hilt with VA and use the filter he used and get the pink color.  When my daughter gets older and she knows the type of hilt she wants, then I can order the Bane's Heart.  Thanks to everyone for sending me in the right direction though. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: