Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian USB 2.0 Wiring Diagram  (Read 17166 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: May 08, 2012, 08:32:32 PM »

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 08:45:52 PM »

I know it would be a tad more complex, but would you be willing to draw up a wiring diagram for RGB?  I've got a project planned, and would like to have better than my own guess before I start.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 05:56:58 PM »

Hey deep, is there any chance we can get an upgraded version of how to wire this in with a buck puck? My google fu seems to be failing me this morning and I cant seem to find a decent diagram of how to wire in the buck puck.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Fyr Mureys
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 06:40:05 AM »

Thank you!

I've been fixing a broken Saber for a friend, these diagrams made it possible.

Fyr

a10cna01
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 05:49:29 PM »

Okay I have been all over this forum and I can't find a wiring diagram that works for me. I have the obsidian 3 soundboard, battery/speaker combo, a momentary switch, an LED module and buckpuck. I don't have FoC, an av switch or anything fancy. I can get my soundboard to work but not my LED. What do I do??

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 05:58:52 PM »

Okay I have been all over this forum and I can't find a wiring diagram that works for me. I have the obsidian 3 soundboard, battery/speaker combo, a momentary switch, an LED module and buckpuck. I don't have FoC, an av switch or anything fancy. I can get my soundboard to work but not my LED. What do I do??

welcome to the forums, im sure there are plenty of other members that can help out, but please make your way over to the rules thread and post in there.. we did it, it just shows yyou understand the rules.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bluespike1974/videos is a member that has done some how to videos, im sure one fo them has a wiring how too.. , hope this helps, if not ill be around a bit later today after work to check back in

a10cna01
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 04:58:06 PM »

I just posted my acknowledgment in the rules posting. I appreciate you're letting me know I needed to do that. But the video link wasn't helpful to my issue. I need something to help me figure out my wiring problem, since I don't have FoC I don't know what to do with the extra wire in the soundboard and everything

ChillyAleman
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 51

Chilly Light

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 10:54:51 PM »

Is this diagram accurate for Obsidian USB 4?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: