Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: A Guide to Character Creation  (Read 17483 times)
Niassa
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 31

Niassa - Lady of the Force's Will

« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2012, 04:11:26 PM »

Real Name: Kathryn (Katie, if I call you a friend, Kat if you want to die)

Name: Niassa Magan (I chose it based on the fact that Corellian names are often of a Gaelic origin, ie - Corran, Kieran)
Origin: Corellia
Species: Human
Sex: Yes! (Female)

Alignment: Jedi (Grey to Dark Jedi) - Strongly aligned to the Jedi Order, but a strong believer that the ends justify the means. Rarely draws on Dark Side powers, but is an aggressive fighter and is willing to cross the line as needed.

Costume: Still working on it, but include fine Corellian green robes made much more so for comfort and appearance than the typical durability and protection offered by other Jedi robes. Niassa prefers to stay unnoticed, and maintain an air of mystery about her for as long as possibly in all situations to retain the element of surprise.

Form Training: Primary training in Makashi, Form II, preferring the Horn Defense to traditional defensive forms, studying Juyo, Form VII, and self-trained in Vaapad, but due to the form's limited recording and near complete lack of being passed down, it is often improvised. A highly accomplished duelist due to near mastery of Makashi, with a strong defensive capability.

Motto: "I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - This symbolizes Niassa's near complete dedication to the Force, interpreting the will of the Force to decide her next move. Naturally neutral, this allows her to work with the Dark Side as much as the Light, but she avoids straying from the Light because of the consuming nature of the Dark Side.

Niassa is a Corellian Jedi in the truest sense, preferring allegiance to her homeworld, and keenly aware of the dangers of leaving the system, she chose to progress in line with the Jedi Order, while remaining neutral in affairs that involved Corellia. With little Corellian family to speak of, she has often formed extremely tight bonds with the few people she truly embraces. Her nature towards maintaining a strong defense applies to those she embraces as her family of choice as well, putting herself in harm's way over those she cares for.

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
GB Liberator v2 - 616 Sound
BR Dominix v2

Stephen Strange
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -40

The Netherlands, The Hague

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2012, 09:54:39 AM »

I suggest to download the f2p City of heroes and use their far superior to hero machine character creator to build the looks.

I f you describe me what you want to look like I can create him/her for you and send an image...

No SW specific aliens available though Sad

In SW:TOR I now run around as a red Sith Twi-lek named T'leek... But thats not me... its a female...

Not sure if I am more Sith or Jedi still.. even if all my rp / game toons are evil. I think I would end up a grey Jedi... emotions are strong but controlled. And at this point I see this thread as making who you are into the SW universe.

I think I will use SW: TOR to make a toon.. then print screeny... and redraw that image with the things I want to alter and my lightsaber of choice.

¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬(o)█|{███████████████████████████████████████)

Dark War Glaive (BR, Dark Catalyst Pommel)
Guardian (GB, Dark War Glaive Pommel)
Bellicose (CG, Bronze)

Stephen Strange
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -40

The Netherlands, The Hague

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2012, 10:23:26 AM »

Ohh.. and this just made me make a new Jedi in SW: TOR.... me!

I created myself as good as I could.. will write down the numbers before going on so I can re-create if ever needed.

Maybe it would be nice to have all SW:TOR players here gather with a toon build like they are in every possible aspect the game allows. Used the trick of 3 letters end of first name + 3 letters of last name.. Erik Elzenaar became Rik-Elz Jedi Knight.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:30:45 AM by Stephen Strange » Logged

¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬(o)█|{███████████████████████████████████████)

Dark War Glaive (BR, Dark Catalyst Pommel)
Guardian (GB, Dark War Glaive Pommel)
Bellicose (CG, Bronze)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: