Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My saber collection as of 5-11-2012 (pic heavy)  (Read 3822 times)
Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« on: May 12, 2012, 07:05:57 AM »

Link to album  http://s1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/Neil_BigBoss/Facebook/Lightsaber%20collection%20as%20of%205112012/

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:04:32 AM by Big Boss » Logged

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Infantrymyers
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -13

Darth Dymyse and Jedi Knight Dylan

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 07:09:33 AM »

try putting a space below each pic

Dark side points please

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Dark side points please.

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 07:21:15 AM »

It worked, go figure that's what I've been doing wrong the whole time, thanks for the help Infantrymyers.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Infantrymyers
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 07:33:05 AM »

no problem i just notices there wasnt space between the img codes

Dark side points please

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 04:09:52 PM »

TASTY SWEET collection!

Some really unique sabers you have there and even a SY.

Point!

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 08:28:03 PM »

Nice collection, all of them stand-outs!

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 09:07:46 PM »

I LOVE the massive one with the Guardian pommel and the (SY or FO?) converted Maul staff. A well-deserved point for you.

no

R2doubleD2
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 11:20:22 PM »

the sith blade with the spike pommel is pretty sinister looking. thats a great collection

[IIIIIII0II{ phantasm staff - gaurdian blue)

[(((((=0={ blue liberator - consular green)

[(_((_((_((-{ force fx luke skywalker - rotj)

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 11:49:55 PM »

Sweet collection!

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Dark side points please.

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 05:56:28 AM »

Thanks yall. The Maul is fire orange it just looks SY on camera, ironically enough the initiate V2 (the 3rd pic) is SY but for some reason my carpet plus my camera make it look PO. The massive one is a Shock LE rgb with a tcss extension and the guardian pommel and obsidian sound of course. And all of the copper pipe sabers are ones that I made myself, I used wood grain and black imitation leather contact paper for grips on'em.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 04:05:41 AM »

Thread cleaned.  Smiley
Very nice collection Big Andy I'am very envious of it!  Grin

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Infantrymyers
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 04:07:17 AM »

Good work Boss

Dark side points please

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 04:10:52 AM »

Thread cleaned.  Smiley
Very nice collection Big Andy I'am very envious of it!  Grin

Nice work! I'm envious too, especially of that FO Maul staff.... probably the coolest conversion hilt/color combo I've seen Shocked

no

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Dark side points please.

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 05:04:40 AM »

Thanks for the thread cleaning BigBoss. Yeah I've been a customer of Ultra's since 2006 and so I've had plenty of time to amass my collection. And every time I bring my FO Maul anywhere it always draws attention, lightsabers in public do that anyway but when there is a yellow-orange double it just draws the eyes of the crowd. O and for anyone who is interested, the initiate v3 red and the vader mr red look different because the blades are different, the blade on the vader is a ultraedge heavygrade, while the blade on the initiate is a red ploy tube heavygrade from tcss, however i have tried all of the different blades i could on my sith saber to get the "right" look and in my opinion the best blade to get if you have a blazing red led is a standard heavy grade from ultra.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: