Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Standard Issue  (Read 2084 times)
JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« on: February 18, 2011, 06:52:37 AM »

I got my dark standard issue a while ago and really enjoyed it. I dont know why I didnt post a review until now. Anyhow, the styling is very cool. The black anodized paint job holds up to use a lot better than anything I could do at home, and the fact that they take the time to add the grooves afterwards for the silver contrast is a very cool touch. It definitely has a dark look to it, more than I thought it would even. I got it in consular green, which isnt usually a dark side color, so I made a few modifications to mine, then a few more, then morphed it completely into a Qui Gon Jinn lightsaber. The green color is still nice and bright and very much like in the films. The ultraedge blade helps with that, and never fails to impress. I'll always swear by those things.

It handles basically the same as the regular standard issue, which is to say it handles wonderfully. It's a very sleek design wth plenty of easy space to grip it. One thing I would suggest for US to offer in the future is to let the customer have some decision as to where the grooves are - front of the blade, front and middle, back, spread out, whatever. That would allow for some degree of customization from saber to saber. Pics will be up in a few.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 07:38:40 AM »

pics!

here's the hilt after modding to Qui Gon Jinn

and heres's the blade!

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: