Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Zulara's modded Liberator - By Caine  (Read 2101 times)
Caine
Disgraced
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -129

« on: February 19, 2011, 05:28:27 AM »

Zulara loves her Liberator, which she picked up in Arctic Blue. However, she loves the original Sunrider's Destiny, which was a gorgeous cyan color.  I happebed to have a single last one, sitting in my parts bin.

LED swapped to Luxeon III, Bin 1 cyan (a nice aqua green color)
Installed an accent LED above the switch (Ultrabright Violet)

It's hard to capture the cyan on camera. The 3rd pic shows a better hue....in person, it a nice aqua green.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 02:05:40 PM »

how much difference in color is the artic blue from the the lux bin1 cyan i thought the colors were both the same? cause when ultra sabers used  luxeons back in the day and a person would order their saber in cyan the bins were random so a person could end up with a light baby blue if they had a low bin # or a green blue blade if they had a higher bin #, but now with rgb led i thought ultra separated the two colors so the cyan we have now would always be a green blue and the artic blue would always be the light baby blue color?

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: