Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Pic Request: Shock and Standard issue  (Read 2269 times)
Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« on: May 29, 2012, 03:47:03 PM »

Hey guys, debating my next purchase, i have something in mind, but im not completely sure how i want to go about building it, im either looking at the shock (since its one of the shortest mhs compatible hilts, and the standard issue battle saber.

Ill be using whichever one i get as a base to go with something slightly rham kota inspired.

If anyone can get me pics of either of these hilts side by side with any of the following sabers (ones i have , or have access to through sparring partners):
-graflex, guardian, arbiter, dominix/aeon v3, prophecy, initiate v2, dominix v2

If you have either of those two sabers with consular gree, va/dva, or ab colours that would be considered a bonus. Just trying to get everything figured out before i go about actually ordering and then starting to customize.

Much appreciated fellow forum addicts

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Chainmale75
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 49

Control your emotions, Don't let them control you.

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 04:00:10 PM »

Here's what I got...Shock LE in DVA,  My camera crapped it's self b4 I could get a close up of my DSI battle saber, but there IS a V2 Dominix which is the same size, just a flat emitter...the V2 is in FO. The blue saber on the wall is my DSI.

Hope this helps.  Cheesy

Prophesy V3,CG,Obsidian:
Shock LE, DVA, Obsidian:
x2-Dominix V2 LE, FO/BR Stunt:
DSI V2, AS, Stunt:
Aeon V4, CG stunt;
Apprentice GB stunt;
x2 Initiate V3 SD/SY stunts;
Dominix V3 PO stunt;

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 04:51:30 PM »

If you are looking for flexibility, for future modifying, then the Shock would be the best choice.  With the Shock you can change out BOTH the emitter and the pommel.  The SI battle saber the only thing you can change out is the pommel itself and not the emitter.  Both are VERY COOL sabers, but if you are looking for more than the Shock would be my pick.

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 05:01:25 PM »

thanks guys, it would be a one time modification so mls compatibility wouldnt be neccisary

"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 01:51:21 AM »

This is what my Shock LE rgb looked like when I first bought it last summer...

And this is what it looks like now that I've customized the hilt by adding a guardian pommel and a tcss extension along with some black O-rings and leather contact paper for a grip. 

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 01:56:38 AM by Big Andy » Logged

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 12:36:32 PM »

oh wow that looks slick lol

Luke & Corran (I,J)

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 11:38:47 PM »

Thank you. It was a royal B to try and fight with it at first because it is almost the same length as a maul double. Now that I have gotten practice under my belt with it I prefer it to any of my other sabers just because of the raw power and shear force I get with the extended hilt. I'm not that big a tcss fan but they do have some cool MHS parts. As far as everything else goes Ultra all the way, and if Ultra were to start making random mhs parts as well then there would be no need for tcss at all.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: