Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: what is the best hilt for staff spinning?  (Read 657 times)
haldir
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

« on: June 01, 2012, 12:33:49 AM »

Hi everyone! I wanted to know what your opinions are on which hilt is the most functional?

i have 2 v3 initiates that i use as a staff, and 1 gaurdian.  the first thing i noticed when i got the guardian was how much heavier it is than the initate.  the more i play with it the more i like the way it feels and i am able to use the weight to gain nice momentum

are they all just as good as each other or is there specifically one hilt that seems to have the best weight/balance, grip etc?

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 12:52:12 AM »

Hmm... I think when it comes to a staff, they're all fairly equal, because the two halves balance each other out.

Personally, I would think a smoother hilt like the Standard Issue would be best.  You wouldn't have to worry about putting your hand on a protruding screw or something.

haldir
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 01:48:36 AM »

im eventually going to order another staff... 2 standard issues or 2 aeons is the obvious first choice... .but ive been thinking about 2 bellicoses or 2 arbiters

does anyone have a staff with the bellicose or arbiter? and care to say what they think about it?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: