Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Le Dominix, Le Aeon and Aeon all V3 with av switches  (Read 6211 times)
Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« on: June 07, 2012, 08:10:23 PM »

Just got my Le aeon yesterday, so i decide to snap some pics with my other two sabers. Pity I will have to send it back due to foc not being install in my Le aeon like i ordered so my official review over my sabers will have to wait. Undecided

« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:32:16 AM by Big Boss » Logged

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 08:23:50 PM »

i do so love shiny things. nice colour choices mate, points given.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 06:05:14 AM »

I suffer from an extreme condition of ADOS: Attention Deficit ... Oooh ... Shiney ...

You're post does nothing to help me with my condition.

Point to you.  Grin

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 07:30:30 AM »

Next TimE we meet I am stealing one of those from you. I need flash on clash so badly.

DarthSolus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -74

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 12:31:27 PM »

You, sir, own a beautiful collection of sabers. They look really nice displayed side-by-side like that.

Dark side points, please and thank you!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 02:42:47 PM »

Nice collection. I like the Blazing Red Dominix.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 09:12:40 PM »

Next TimE we meet I am stealing one of those from you. I need flash on clash so badly.

Thats one of the first things you need to do when you get extra funds, get foc installed in your dominix. Foc is more of an necessity once you first experience it in a saber Wink

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 09:03:38 PM »

ya my pommels from tcss came in today.  Cool

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 04:33:40 AM »

Nice customs. ;o And random, I always liked how the light emitted from the Dominix/Aeon sabers. They really flare since the emitters are flat. You know what I mean?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 03:07:00 AM »

I would just like to say that your sabers finally convinced me to go ahead and buy a new saber with Obsidian. I ended up getting an Arctic Blue Dominix v3 with Sun Rider's Destiny FoC and the Blue AV switch. I had also been checking out tcss for different sound capable pommels and seeing them on your sabers have solidified my knowing that I made a good decision. Thanks so much for this thread! Here is a point for you!

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 11:08:05 AM »

Whoa, those three look awesome together!  I love how you reversed the AV and blade colors on your two Aeons, and the Dominix always looks good in red...

Plus, those new pommels look good on them.  Very subtle, which is perfect for simple hilts like those.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: