Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Better late than never. Meet Corvus Viridis. (Pic heavy?)  (Read 4509 times)
RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 2

« on: June 10, 2012, 02:11:23 AM »

So I received it at work on the 5th but have been soo busy I am just now getting around to posting pics. This is my first US saber but by far will not be my last. She is a BEAST!

SPECS:

Raven with SS claws and SS pommel.
Mid Grade Consular Green Blade.
Green illuminated AV switch.
Obsidian Sound.

I am absolutely in love! A bid heavier than I expected but totally wieldable single handed and amazingly controllable with two.

PICS:

ENJOY!

"When it comes to our business, I will not ask you who you serve for I do not care. I will not ask you if you are light or dark for it matters not. I will, however, ask you if you can afford my fee as that is the only answer that is of any import."

Points towards neutral are greatly appreciated.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 02:23:36 AM »

Nice pics indeed! Are you going to post a review?

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 02:28:33 AM »

Glad you like the pics!

Actually going to be using it in class tomorrow with the Golden Gate Knights. I will post a review after I have had a chance to put it through it's paces. Smiley

"When it comes to our business, I will not ask you who you serve for I do not care. I will not ask you if you are light or dark for it matters not. I will, however, ask you if you can afford my fee as that is the only answer that is of any import."

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 02:46:39 AM »

It looks great, it just seems an odd it choice to me for a jefi's weapon. Though I bet j
It would look great without the claws on.

Or even just the one to keep some character.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 03:05:00 AM »

I am no Jedi...

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 03:50:20 AM »

I am no Jedi...

Dark side point to bring you back to true neutral! Good job on the pics. Never thought I'd see a CG Raven.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 05:48:16 AM »

Thank you Solinus! 

There is a story behind it. I will have to write it out sometime.

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 06:43:42 AM »

Story? Behind the whole "not being a Jedi" thing? Or behind the green Raven?

Wow.. just noticed something... when I type jedi with a lowercase "j", Google Chrome underlines it and says it's misspelled. When I type it with a capital "J" it is NOT underlined.

The Force is strong with Google Chrome.  Grin

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 07:23:09 AM »

LOL I will have to switch to Chrome due to that fact alone.

The story of why "I" am not a Jedi is also the story of the green Raven. Smiley (All fiction of course, to explain why I have a Sithy hilt with a Jedi blade color.)

Oh and just FYI, Safari does it too. Jedi = no correction. jedi = misspelled.

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 07:26:08 AM »

Oh and just FYI, Safari does it too. Jedi = no correction. jedi = misspelled.

Safari?? That means you are on a Mac. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't give you a point and upset the balance?  Wink

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 07:28:52 AM »

Because, one day, you may need the services of a fallen Jedi turned mercenary and it might be helpful to get the "friends and family" discount. Wink

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 08:25:51 AM »

Touche... NO point for you!  Grin

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 05:49:00 PM »

I was going to say. A Raven as a Jedi's weapon? Tongue A Raven would look sick in Violet Amethyst though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 04:43:32 PM »

I was going to say. A Raven as a Jedi's weapon? Tongue A Raven would look sick in Violet Amethyst though.

Mine looks awesome in VA.

==========================

Point to Rabid for I think the first CG Raven I've ever seen; I think someone around here has one in SRD.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Viourr
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -36

Sith Lord

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2012, 11:24:18 PM »

Wow.. just noticed something... when I type jedi with a lowercase "j", Google Chrome underlines it and says it's misspelled. When I type it with a capital "J" it is NOT underlined.

The Force is strong with Google Chrome.  Grin

You'll notice that Jedi is considered to be a proper noun and needs to be capitalized, however Sith is not considered to be word at all and will be underlined regardless of capital or not.  It's DISCRIMINATING I say!!!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
Bath me in dark side points!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: