Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Better late than never. Meet Corvus Viridis. (Pic heavy?)  (Read 4507 times)
Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 12:35:14 AM »

Point to Rabid for I think the first CG Raven I've ever seen; I think someone around here has one in SRD.

Hmm... first Consular Green only saber I've seen.  And yeah, there was a SRD one a while back.

I've got a RGB Raven though.  I like the green.

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 02:50:41 AM »

Hmm... first Consular Green only saber I've seen.  And yeah, there was a SRD one a while back.

I've got a RGB Raven though.  I like the green.

Yeah... KrysTheSith has an RGB Raven as well.

"When it comes to our business, I will not ask you who you serve for I do not care. I will not ask you if you are light or dark for it matters not. I will, however, ask you if you can afford my fee as that is the only answer that is of any import."

Points towards neutral are greatly appreciated.

Stockton
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 67

Leave Your Legacy - Light side point please!

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 10:20:18 AM »

I love a Sith hilt without the typical red!

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2012, 08:45:50 AM »

Refreshing to see this in CG, with a beautiful AV to match!

point for a great choice.

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2012, 11:57:58 PM »

Thanks for the compliments, comments, and points! I love it and feel that the Sithy hilt with the green blade gives me just the neutral image I am looking for.

"When it comes to our business, I will not ask you who you serve for I do not care. I will not ask you if you are light or dark for it matters not. I will, however, ask you if you can afford my fee as that is the only answer that is of any import."

Points towards neutral are greatly appreciated.

KoolKenobi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 02:41:22 AM »

Wow,  an evil-looking hilt with a green blade is truly cool.
Makes me wonder why they decided Sith only use red in the movies. Green can look very menacing.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 03:21:30 AM »

It was to tell them apart.  There were originally only going to be two colors:  Red and blue.  Then someone decided that since Luke gets a new saber in ROTJ, it should be a new color.  Then when the prequels were made, Georgy had to incorporate Samuel L. Jackson's demand request to have a purple saber.

And if you happened to have read the original script, Georgy wanted to have Stormies using lightsabers too.  And they were gonna be the same color (I think).

KoolKenobi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2012, 05:45:48 PM »

It was to tell them apart.  There were originally only going to be two colors:  Red and blue.  Then someone decided that since Luke gets a new saber in ROTJ, it should be a new color.  Then when the prequels were made, Georgy had to incorporate Samuel L. Jackson's demand request to have a purple saber.

And if you happened to have read the original script, Georgy wanted to have Stormies using lightsabers too.  And they were gonna be the same color (I think).
Just another thing I love about this forum: everybody knows so much cool stuff! Stormtroopers with lightsabers would have been freaking sweet.

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 01:07:48 AM »

I love a Sith hilt without the typical red!

Me too! I love "dark" hilts in light sided colors. Great Saber!

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: