Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Darth Luc'ar  (Read 3053 times)
wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

PJDC

« on: February 24, 2011, 03:05:13 AM »

"I have always dreamed of someone, this being, always in my presence. As if we knew
each other even before we were enlightened to this thing called, the force."

Darth Luc'ar eyes his solitary refuge on a planet near the self-proclaimed jedi order.
The planet is only two hours worth of flight, but the odds of survival may just last
up to ten minutes. He calculates coldly, never flinching at the fact he faced certain death.
He regulates his physical shell, renewing it everyday of his miserable and calculated
life. He hates, curses, but places it inside him, saving it for the time to come...

The path he choose was not his own doing, it was destiny. He lived to what destiny has
plotted in his pathetic life, he knew only one purpose the day he was born. And this he
has struck in his mind, soul, his very existence that there's nothing but death.
He knows not the truth of life, but the entropy it brings to the universe. He deemed that,
if genuine peace is to be achieved, then all must be annihilated to progress anew.

He looks at himself in the mirror, all he sees is this wretched weak shell that his soul
is contained. Glowing eyes of pure anger emanates from within it.

"I will meet you again, no matter where the force hides you..."

Master Deech, as his colleagues call him affectionately, walks among the corridor of the
jedi temple he dearly loved. "Master, where are headed this time? I heard about that search
warrant is surrendered to us by the high court of the republic." His padawan seeks answers
on his masters face, "is this true?" Nodding with a grin, "yes, your sources are true. The council
had other matters to attend to, and trusted no other that the jedi council to investigate."
"I believe it has something to do with a illegal entry of a rogue ship," his padawan gingerly
replied, "we were dispatched to track down whatever the ship contains."

"You have done a thorough research, let us see if we can test your skill with a saber,"
the master elbowing his apprentice on the head, and the two laughed together.
"Ah, master Deech and master Korvin, welcome aboard!" T6-SA motioned the humans to board
the craft, "I'm so glad to be of service!"

"Thank you Teesix, can you plot a course to Alex Dinners?"

Having to suppress hunger with just his will, Luc'ar gains sustenance with wild creatures
roaming about the forest of the planet. He knows which ones are the most nutritious regardless
of taste, he needs it not for survival. He cuts them, and chews with precise incisions, like a
doctor tending a patient under surgery. He doesn't relish the food, he swallows without
even knowing the savory part of the foul he caught tasted like.

He cleans the evidence of his meal, lest any roaming beast chances upon its smell and rampages
to his camp. He then sets up traps within his perimeter, and proceeds to his ship and bunk.
He lay his head, still swirling with calculations only a mad man can comprehend. He closes his
eyes waiting, waiting for that dream again to reveal itself once again... Waiting...

Chewing eagerly on his nerf steak, young Korvin has always thought of eating once in a dinner,
at least now he is. "Whoa, hold your jawas my padawan, you don't want to choke on nerf hide do you?"
Still busy chewing the childish one replied, "if its this good, why not?" Facing the waiter, he motioned
for the tab to be forwarded to him, "tell the Regaeke that my padawan has loved his cooking."

Speeding above the forest, Teesix maneuvers the ship with precision through the dense foliage.
"Master Deech, we are now ten thousand point seven, eight nine meters from the objective,
do we stop and scan for anomalies?" Standing up to prepare for the descent, "yes, settle her down
a good spot over the meadow, would do a good landing zone." The droid saluted, "Aye, sir!"

Trekking up the forest, both master and padawan scan the forest floor with vision and the force.
"Who do you think as a rogue, master, would land on a forest this dense?" "Probably a Mandalore,"
searching for left over signs of life, "they'd never park on a public dock." The padawan nodding,
"Totally agree on that." The master looked up the horizon, hearing a faint call, but it is more of
a feeling. His senses where magnified by the force, listening intently to his
heart beat, the padawan's, and their breath synchronizing with each other...

"Over there, do you hear it?"

"Yes, and felt it to. A sith?"

"Positively, no force of hatred can accumulate in a single being as that of a sith."

"He doesn't hide it, he's luring us to him."      

Approach they did, every step amplified the dizzying flood of anger in the force.
They cleared the location of the source, and found what they expected.
The sith stank from a lack of bath, a crazed one might say, he sits beside his striken
ship. Looking down blankly in deep meditation of chaotic proportions.

"Welcome back, brother."

The two instinctively brought their sabers to bear, piercing eyes at the target.
"Who are you? What have you come here for?" Deech demanding the sith to speak.
"Hasty are you Maygi? Have you not learned to be patient?" The master trying to
identify the sith in front of him. "I'm sorry, I know you not. If you have known me
somewhere, I'm honored, but this doesn't change anything." Laughing mockingly
"I expect no change of faith, Maygi Deech, I simply adore my long lost brother."

He stands with his hand around a saber, with its blood red blade glowing against the setting
sun behind him.

"Lets get started, shall we?"

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 09:28:57 PM by wasd999 » Logged

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

PJDC

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 03:21:28 AM »

IT IS DONE!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 11:40:23 AM by wasd999 » Logged

Smokiewan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -7

What's with the darkside points people?

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 05:45:57 AM »

You know Was, I find these little stories to be really awesome but I keep wondering whether you are coming up with the stories by yourself, or are the folks you are writing about ask you to write them? I ask because my character (Smokiewan) used to have a story about him, and I don't own a copy myself. Smokiewan comes from a high school movie my buddies and I made for drama. Lord knows where that movie is now, but you can tell it was a comedy.

Smokiewan was hidden by his Uncle (named Chongulightit) from Order 66 on Bespin, in the city of Tibannopolis (which we all had just read about in SW: Jedi Search). He trained with a long forgotten outcast of the Jedi order (named Master Sessie-Ting). All the names were pretty creative, from Klyp Durbud to Bun Solo and Princess Blaida Organic! It was all pretty cheesy, but funny as L.

Anyway, because the tape is lost, I don't have a story and I like the ones you write. If you so desire, feel free to do a bit on Smokie. It would indeed be an honor.

LDM's O.G. Anakin AOTC 616 conversion,'05 MR Windu ROTS,'08 HFX Dooku ROTS,"C.A.T.S"(Chewie's Auto Trim Special) US Oppressor v.2, "The Cheerleader" US S.I(Steel), "Billy" US Wraith v.2, "Gripz" US S.I v.2

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

PJDC

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 09:55:08 AM »

You know Was, I find these little stories to be really awesome but I keep wondering whether you are coming up with the stories by yourself, or are the folks you are writing about ask you to write them?

I do this for a living my friend, that's why I need to be creative to stay
in the game.  Wink

or are the folks you are writing about ask you to write them?

Yes, by request I would work on a story for their character.

And I do take inspirations from other artist that I collaborate with,
they have my utmost respect. That is why "fifty brains are better than one."

Smokiewan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -7

What's with the darkside points people?

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 10:34:23 AM »

Cool. Well, keep it up.

LDM's O.G. Anakin AOTC 616 conversion,'05 MR Windu ROTS,'08 HFX Dooku ROTS,"C.A.T.S"(Chewie's Auto Trim Special) US Oppressor v.2, "The Cheerleader" US S.I(Steel), "Billy" US Wraith v.2, "Gripz" US S.I v.2

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 03:35:27 PM »

I love it
I really do.
My buddy and i are practicing a choreography and this will be our intro. I really really dig it.
Thanks a lot.
MTFBWY

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Luc ar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

In the Force we trust

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 03:50:10 PM »