Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Brothers in Blood: character stories.  (Read 1734 times)
Spidey088
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 40

Jedi Master

« on: June 18, 2012, 09:07:53 PM »

Just throwing out some short stories here to get an idea if we are on the right track, and if we are able to make some web episodes, would anyone be interested?

To start this thing off, Viour (Xodus Var'rian) and I (Sedonis Tobano) have been collaborating for some time now about this topic, and have been working for a collaborative Old Republic timeline that would breed some fun, interesting, and different ideas. Let us know what your honest opinions are, and if you have any other ideas for us to use in our stories, we would love to hear them and use them (giving the person 100% credit for their ideas of course).

Here is my first story, it is my view on the events leading to my turn to the Jedi, and becoming enemies with my brother Xodus. I wrote this on my Ipad so the grammar, and spelling may be off, but the premise is there and I would definately consider this a rough draft. Xodus has written his side of this same story as well as one additional, which I will let him post when he gets off work.

Sedonis Tobano is a sith turned jedi. It all started while training with exodus his
sith brother. They were a great team and together virtually unstoppable and
indestructible. There came a time when they were sent on a vital mission, or so
they thought. They were to destroy a compound that was a farming colony to the
Jedi. It turns out that rather than a compound it is really just a settlement with
families of men, women, children, and civilians. At this point Sedonis feels uneasy
and decides that the mission is not worth destroying these innocent people. He
turns to exodus and explains his concern and hesitation on taking out these
civilians. Exodus agrees but they are so close to completing their training enough
to take out their sith lord and finally be able to move up in both rank and power.
Sedonis just cant do it and tells exodus that he's on his own and that he will have
nothing to do with this massacre. Exodus understands where sedonis is coming
from and tries to encourage sedonis to continue on so that they can finally be
taken seriously as sith. After much debate it is obvious the two disagree and
neither is willing to budge on their stance. As the two discuss the dilemma
Sedonis is realizing that the sith are corrupt, evil, and ruthless to a fault. At this
point Sedonis decides to tell exodus that he is going to run from the sith and join
the jedi so he can do good for the galaxy. Exodus thinks hes joking and Sedonis
continues on to explain why it is the right choice and with their sith training, he
can be a true asset and be recognized for a change, rather than beaten down. He
continues on and tells exodus that they should run together and do some good.
At this point exodus gets furious and they start to argue. Eventually Sedonis
decides that he is going to put an end to this and tells exodus that he cannot
allow him to complete this mission. The argument takes a turn and a fight breaks
out. As the fight unfolds, both warriors realize just how powerful their
counterpart truly is. The fight rages on and much destruction takes place around
them. Sedonis manages to get the upper hand and defeats exodus. However, his
loyalty to his best friend prevents him from giving the final blow, instead he uses
this brief window to hijack the ship and escape to find the Jedi to defer. It takes
some time to find out where the Jedi are currently residing, but with his many
skills Sedonis manages to find them. He sets coursemfor the enclave on
Dantooine.
Oviously the Jedi assume a threat when Sedonis shows up. In order to avoid
confrontation, sedonis throws his lightsaber on the ground and asks for an
audience with whoever is in charge. Hesitantly the Jedi take the unarmed sith to
meet with the council. Sedonis explains his story to the council and tells why he
wants to defer. He explains how he was born and raised by the sith, and even
though violence, and the dark side were all he knew and was taught, he felt as
though he had a bigger purpose for his life in the galaxy. He often disagreed with
his lord and paid the price by receiving swift harsh punishment, and quickly
learned to keep his mouth shut. He then explained how he turned on his best
friend and sith brother in order to escape the sith and defer. He left out the part
about leaving him alive so that his story could seem legitimate enough, and seem
as though he severed all ties with the sith. After much thought, meditation, and
debate, Sedonis was granted the ability to join the Jedi. He required a jedi master
to mentor him and eventually continue the trials in order to become a jedi
knight. His training was to start immediately. The council wanted to undo as
much damage to Sedonis as quickly as possible. He had already spent many years
training in the dark side, so the council had a tough road to teach sedonis how to
think and live a life as a jedi. It all started by learning the Jedi code: There is no
emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no
passion; there is serenity. There is no chaos; there is harmony. There is no death;
there is the Force. It didnt take long for Sedonis to change and adapt to the
training, for him is was a breeze compared to the constant stress and punishment
of the sith training. Without fear and anxiety holding him down he quickly became
ready to take on the trials. To Sedonis the jedi lifestyle was as natural as breathing,
and he adapted much more rapidly than the council could have ever hoped or
asked for. With his sith training, Sedonis was often sent with his master to fight
the sith because he was much better prepared than the rest of the jedi and gave
him the upper hand. With both sith and Jedi training Sedonis was a force to be
reckoned with. It was quickly realized that Sedonis would make a great Jedi
Guardian do to his martial skills. Sedonis was ready for the trials. The first was to
solve a small settlement dispute on their current planet. This was all too easy and
no physical force was required. The second trial sent Sedonis to the wilderness to
survive the harsh climate of a planet for several days with nothing but his blade
and the force as companions. This too was not as difficult as it would have been
for a youngling, but definitely a more welcome challenge for Sedonis. There was
one trial left, and the council was hesitant on this one, but felt it would be
necessary to finally sever his tie to the sith and the dark side forever. The final
trial was to board his sith lords ship, and defeat him. Sedonis welcomed the
challenge and knew that he could easily win this fight, he and exodus were ready
to challenge him before, and now with more training, this would be a much easier
task. Sedonis sets out for his former sith lord. While in hyper space Sedonis
meditates and prepares mentally for this trial. Sedonis knows that he must avoid
thoughts of anger, revenge, and focus on eliminating the one thing standing
between him, and the light side of the force. Sedonis reaches the ship and breaks
his way in. He fights his way through the ship fighting many sith along the way and
easily passing through. He finally reaches his formal lord who is genuinely shocked
to see him. The sith lord takes no hesitation to attack his former pupil. The battle
doesnt last long, as Sedonis easily overmatches the sith lord. And just as he feels a
slight disturbance in the force he strikes down the sith lord and takes his
lightsaber as evidence of his successful trial. The disturbance he felt was his old
friend exodus. sedonis was shocked at the sight of his best friend and feels as
though now is a good time to recruit him to the Jedi. The ship is virtually crippled
after Sedonis sabotaged it on his way through so there wasn't much time before
escape was needed. He tries to explain to exodus how much more powerful the
jedi training has made him, but little did he realize at this point how much
stronger exodus had become as well, due to his punishment and loss. Sedonis
starts to speak but is quickly cut off by exodus, as he also came to kill the sith
lord. Exodus had been plotting this execution and finally finish his training in
order to move up in the sith ranks.it was ironic that this sith lord was the final
training for both Sedonis and Exodus, just Sedonis got there first. As the hull
started to breach and the ship started falling apart the two men stood there and
stared each other down for a moment. Sedonis wanted to know what exodus
was thinking, but all he could feel is regret for failing to save his friend from the
sith. He felt guilt that for once in his life the most important person he knew was
on the other side and he failed him. And that even with all of his training there
was nothing he could do. There was an explosion and this shook Sedonis out of
his trance and he raced for his ship to escape. He made it back to the council
with his souvenir and proved that he finished his final trial. This was the day that
Sedonis would burry his past and become a jedi knight. The ritual took place and
Sedonis received his official title of Jedi Knight, and more specifically Jedi
Guardian.

There is no emotion, there is peace
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge
There is no passion, there is serenity
There is no death, there is the force
I'd appreciate lightside points.

Viourr
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -36

Sith Lord

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 04:20:47 AM »

Okay Guys and girls, Here is tha story from Xodus' point of view, this may be a little hard to follow, but it should be pretty entertaining. Lets read.

A Black History

Time: Unknown
Date Unknown
Subject: Xodus, “The Broken”; Sith Lord
Event: Questioning after capture, assumed surrendered.

“He said he wanted to save me, ha, can you believe that, save me, from what?  Power, prestiege, the glory and reward that were rightfully mine.  Save me…save me…SAVE ME!!!!

*lowed crash, assumed table and chair present at the time of questioning*

“Save me he says, not likely, your quiet, I like that, so I’ll tell you, Sedonis, the fine Jedi Guardian you all love so much, we were brothers you know, not by blood mind you, no.  My father was a true Sith, pure blood, my mother a Sith lord.  Sedonis as a powerful Sith, bred for greatness, not near my blood mind you but powerful.  I remember the day we met, he was always the calm one, patient, reserved, I was the wild one.  Our master, my father…my father”

*metallic scrapping, claw marks found on walls in multiple places*

“He thought it would be good for me to have rival, good choice.  Sedonis had the skills of a Sith twice his age, even with my stronger blood I couldn’t keep up, we grew fast together, always at each other’s sides, always at each other’s throats, best friends, worst enemies.  Not much different from now, now that I think about it.  I could trust him, rely on him, and I always believed he felt the same.  I trust him, with my life, I trust him…I TRUSTED HIM!!!!”

*sound of metal bending, multiple dents found in walls, fist marks in most*

You know you’re a quite one, not much of a talker, oh well.  I like quite people, I always think clearer in silence, what should I call you anyway?”

*no response*

With laugh “Alright mister stoic, on with the story I get it, I get it.  So it was near the middle or so of our, my, training when we were given a job, can’t quite remember, things always get fuzzy thinking back that far.  The job didn’t sit well with Sedonis, didn’t want to kill that many “innocents”, like there really is such a thing.  I couldn’t just let him leave, so I confronted him, tried to get him to realize that we had to do this, he refused, we fought, he won, he always won, then…he left.”

*several moments of silence broken by a momentary low groals*

“I returned to my father, a broken son, the weaker of the two pupils, an embarrassment to my lineage, and no a scar in my father’s eyes.  He began to torture…train, I meant train me to be stronger, I was given rigorous and difficult tasks, molded into a super fighter.  I was reminded each day when I woke that I was the lesser of two, I was reminded with each meal the I ate that I could be my last, and with each night that past, I was reminded of my one reason to survive the night, to be the better of the two.  It wasn’t long before I realized I didn’t need the training, that I was already the better of the two, better than the one, better then him…better…than my father.”

*sound of objects moving, armor and leather, assumed detained individuals effects*

“There you are, my little darlings, my treasures, each has a story, each has a place, and yet one is missing.  The one that was stolen from me, when that BASTARD…that bastard…that Jedi, saved me.”

*sound of multiple objects clinking, assumed the light saber collection that hangs from Xodus’ belt*

“You realy don’t say much do you, oh well, as I was saying I approached my father for his title in the usual way, I boarded his command ship, slaughter his men, broke his little toys.  I ripped through the ship like a saber through butter, it was his pride and joy, the symbol of his status, it was only fitting that it fall with him, a symbol of his derelict life crashing into the his home and estate on the planet below.  I was still young by Sith standards but more than enough to take out his supposed army.  I had him trapped on the bridge, what a glorious battle, the electrical systems sparking around us, the bodies of the crew scattered about, name carved deep into their skulls.  Our blades colliding releasing enough heat to melt the hull of the ship, it was glorious.”

*moment of silence broken by low growls, unknown origin*

“That’s when he “saved” me, he appeared out of nowhere, he took my father’s head, he took my father’s saber, he claimed he was saving me, saving me from my father, saving me from the Sith, saving me from my future.  Maybe he was just trying to save me, maybe…maybe he was just protecting me.  BUT HE GOT IN MY WAY!  HE TOOK MY FUTURE, HE TOOK MY PRIZE, HE BROKE MY PASAGE!!! “

*sound of metal warping, multiple stress fractures throughout the room, assumed caused by force user*

“He broke me, he broke our partnership, out friendship, he broke my training, he broke my father’s saber, he broke my collection.  I’m broken, me, but now it’s his turn, I will break him, I will hunt him, I will carve a path of destruction through everything Sedonis holds dear.  I will rip this galaxy in two and carve my name in the bodies of everyone that he loves or cares for.  In the end, I will break him.  Well that’s all there is, thank you, you are a good listener, it feels good to talk about this, but I have to go, Sedonis isn’t here any longer, so I have no more reason to be here, farwell.”

*end of recording*

Recording found in remains of base, all commandos and jedi found dead, buildings and structures damaged beyond repair, recording found in possession of inquisitor, determined dead before the recording began, original detainment appears voluntary.
   Damage to base: 93%
   Assailant’s victims: 109
   Survivors: 0
   Current condition / location of detainee: Unknown
   Report filed

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
Bath me in dark side points!!

Viourr
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -36

Sith Lord

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 04:23:32 AM »

Per Spidey088's request here is the first screen play, any female jedi who would like to offer themselves for the position of Tera, feel free to PM either Spidey088 or myself, enjoy:

Crushing Reunion:

Scene: Sedonis moves through a republic vessel, loose wires, fires, and electrical discharge surround him, several republic troops run around him in desperate attempts to repair damages, Sedonis moves to the bridge where he is approached by a middle aged soldier who salutes.  They move through the cabin while talking

Sedonis:   Report.
Captain:   Damages to roughly 65% the ship, the crew is working on repairs as we speak, we’re afloat but just barely, I don’t think we’re going to be much of a help for the remainder of the battle.
Sedonis:   Did the Medical Frigate get past the blockade.
Captain:   Yes sir, the frigate got through unscathed.
Sedonis:   (smiling) Than we have lost the battle but won the war, what of the remaining settlements.
Captain:   Many of the remaining settlements are in the process of evacuating now, all and all we expect an 80% success in the evacuation.
Sedonis stops and turns to the captain
Sedonis:   80%, shy only 80%, none of the enemies ships have been able to touch down, the settlements should be able to evacuate without interference.
Captain:   Agreed sir, however over the course of our last battle settlements 8, 10, and 11 have gone silent, we sent the Cruiser Agron sent Commander Tera to investigate, but she hasn’t reported back.
Sedonis contemplates in silence, moves to the communications council.
Sedonis:   Tera, report (moment of silence), Tera come in, where are you, what have you found (no response).
Sedonis:   moves to the video council and begins searching the images
Captain:   Sir, do to the black out of the three settlements we may assume that some enemies have made it planet side, Commander Tera’s inability to respond could mean she’s already dead, I recommend we concentrate on repairs to the ship so we can further assist the evacuation efforts.
Sedonis:   She isn’t dead, at least not yet, but she does have her hands full.
   Image on the screen shows a young women caught in a light saber battle with an armor assailant.
Captain:   Who is that, I haven’t seen them in the database, are they with the empire, or a native? (moment of silence) Doesn’t matter, lieutenant contact the Cruiser Agron with the battles coordinates, request immediate assistance for commander Tera, we are in no position…
Sedonis:   Belay that order lieutenant.  We will be assisting commander Tera.
Captain: But commander we are at only 35%, we have injured, we are only a small combat vessel, we should be assisting with the evacuation.
Sedonis:   Agreed captain. (confused look from captain, as Sedonis makes his way to the helm) abandon ship, everyone to the escape pods and jump ships, take all provisions and supplies you can and set course for the remaining colonies, once there get the wounded proper medical attention and assist with the evacuation however you can, captain do we still have the drop ship on board?
Captain:   Er, yes, yes sir, still in working order why?
Sedonis:   You and compliment of soldiers take the drop ship to these coordinates and prepare to get offer assistance to Tera and I.
Captain:   I don’t understand sir, what exactly is the plan here, what are you planning to do?
Sedonis:   You said the shipwas at 35% right, that should be enough get Ters’s new friends attention (slight smile) I think I’ll just drop in and see how their doing.
Captain:   Sir, that’s suicide.
Sedonis:   (turns with smile) No captain, that’s initiative, you have your orders, now get to it.
Captain: Yes sit, it’s been an honor, and um may the uh, force be with you.
Sedonis;   (laughing) I appreciate the thought captain, but right now I suggest you put it in the pilot of your drop ship, we’re going to need him to survive this, I’ll see you ground side.

Scene: Cargo bay the captain is yelling orders to his men as the move to the pods and jump ships carrying the remaining supplies and injured, a compliment of 6 well armed soldiers move to the drop ship, the captain gives one last look to bridge and jumps onto the drop ship himself as it takes off.  Sedonis alone on the bridge steers the ship toward the planet, a stern look of determination
Commentary overlay (Sedonis: thoughts): Xodus, you followed me here, why, why are you still hunting me.

Scene: Plante side, tow figure engage in a fierce saber battle, a young woman and armored assailant, the assailant has the upper hand, using a double blade saber staff he seems to be playing with his target, letting her move out and rush back in, prolonging fight that ended before it began.

Tera:   What is it your after sith, why did you attack those settlements, the level of destruction you caused, even for the empire it makes no sense.
Assailant moves forward silently
Tera:   Speak, why won’t you speak.
   The battle commences again only this time the assailant disarms the woman throwing her aside, in a moment she raised into the air as if being pulled by a rack.
Assailant: Sedonis, his scent is all over you, I followed that scent through the first two settlements, and found you in the third.  I’m getting close, and now you will tell me what I want to know, you’re going to tell me where Sedonis is.
Tera:   (struggling against her invisible bonds) I will die before I reveal anything to you sith, and with any luck I’ll take you with me.
Assailant: (moves forward, raises his clawed gauntlet to her hair line and right ear) You will die, and you will tell me what I want to know (move his hand down to rest his finger on her chin, cutting her cheek with his claw) The only question is how much fun I will get to have before that happens.
Tera:   who are you?
Assailant: I am Xodus, you are prey.

Xodus takes a step back and brings out his weapon, he disconnects the center and released to folded handle changing the staff into to two tonfa sabers, spinning them for a moment he prepares to attack, Tera yells as he moves forward, for a moment all is silent, Tera opens her eyes to see Xodus staring into the sky.  She takes the opportunity of Xodus’ distraction and breaks free of the force bonds that hold her in the air, with a gesture she regains her saber, turns and runs from the impact zone.  She turns to see Xodus walking directly into the path of the ship

Xodus:   SEDONIS!!!!!

The ship impact directly on Xodus erupting in sand and fire, Tera is thrown to the ground while debris liters the battle field around her.  The world is silent save for a ringing in her ears as she rises to look at the cloud rising into the air.  Disoriented and in shock she kneels to catch her breath.  As her senses return she stand slowly and raises her light saber, she looks concerned as she senses a dark presence from within the debris, she attacks only to have her hand caught by Sedonis

Sedonis:   You have a real strange way of saying thank you.
Tera:   ARE YOU INSANE!!!  Crashing a ship, making a suicide run to end a battle, honestly it’s no wonder that the council keeps you on such a short leash, this is not how jedi’s do things (she moves to put her blade away  only to be stopped by Sedonis again.
Sedonis:   Your wrong Tera, on both occasion, it wasn’t a suicide run, I was fully prepared, and knew I would survive the impact (with a certain level on unhappiness) The council does what they feel they must, and I do what I feel I must.  And on that second matter I mentioned (drawing his saber) this battle is not over yet.

The silence is broken by the sound of bending and twisting metal, the ship seems to wail as if in pain, with a power burst the side of the ship is ripped open and several large pieces fly in multiple directions.  Xodus steps out of the ship, his armor broken and torn, blood flows from multiple wound, even so his presence seems to electrify the air.  Tera falls to her knees, exhausted from her first battle and still wounded, her assailant seems almost un-phased by the fact a ship was just crashed unto his head.  Smiling exodus brandishes the two tonfa saber from before.

Xodus:   Sedonis, still able to make an entrance I see.
Sedonis:   Xodus, the only thing that amazes me more than you survivability is the thickness of your skull.

With a roar Xodus is on him, the two battle fiercely, each fighting as if their lives depend on it.  Tera can barely move as she watches, the air seems to explode with each clash of their sabers, and the ground gives way with the use of their force powers.  To her surprise after what seems like a life time Xodus appears to be getting the upper hand.  Suddenly aware of the danger, Tera gets up and attacks Xodus alongside her comrade.  Xodus collapse the tonfa sabers and combines them into the double bladed staff again to combat the two jedi.  The battle continues onto a stalemate, the three stand looking at one another.
Sedonis:   You’ve gotten a lot stronger since we last met Xodus, you power truly seems limitless, but still you fail, when will you realize you don’t have to continue like this, come with me…
Xodus:   ENOUGH!  No more lies, no more talk, you always talk, you lie and when I trust you I fail, I am Xodus Var’rian, The Broken, you broke me Sedonis, you broke my trust, you broke my right of succession, you broke my family line.  You took everything from me and I will not rest until I have destroyed you completely and returned the favor.
Tera: What is he talking about Sedonis?
Sedonis:   (smiling) A tale for another time, Tera, but for now I think its time we took our leave
Xodus:   (laughing) the only way your leaving is in pieces Sedonis, Today I end this.

Xodus lunges forward to attack only to have the ground around him erupt with blaster fire, the drip ship has arrived and the six armed gaurds are firing all weapons, a few have release gas grenades, Sedonis thrust his hands forward throwing the disoriented Xodus into the derelict remains of the ship he then grabs Tera and in a single burst throws them the distanc onto the ship and it begins to take off.  Through the smoke Sedonis can see Xodus recovering from the surprise attack, as the blaster fire ceases Xodus’ rage is building, it seems to react violently with the remains of the near by engine core.

Sedonis:   Captain good timing now if you don’t mind could you tell the pilot to make for the nearest settlement as fast as possible, I don’t know how much longer the engine of our down ship will stay contained
Captain:   WHAT?! PILOT, TURN THIS SHIP AND GET US OUT OF HERE NOW!!
Pilot:    I’m trying sir but this drop ships engines were damaged during the first battle, we’re slow on the draft and can’t get to top speed.

Xodus’ rage reaches critical erupting with a howl that rips the remains of the ship, igniting the engine core and blowing it apart. The drop ship is caught in the explosion throwing all but Sedonis to the floor.  As they regain their balance they crew realizes they are in the explosion.  Sedonis stands at the rear of the ship his hand out stretched holding back the kinetic forces.

Sedonis: A little help would be appreciated
   Tera comes to her sense and rushes forward to assist Sedonis, the resulting force pushes the ship from the explosion, the fant sound of Xodus’ howl can still be heard.

Tera:   Okay Sedonis, you said it was a tale for another time, no is as good a time as ever, who was that, why was he following you…
Captain:   And how in the world did you survive that ship crash, there isn’t a scratch on you.
Sedonis:   I’ll sign autographs later, captain resume course for the nearest settlement, we need to evacuate it before Xodus gets there, call ahead and tell tehm to prep one off world shuttle and leave it in plain sight, with any luck he’ll follow us and leave the rest alone.
Tera:   Xodus, you can’t be serious, we barely escaped that blast in one piece, and he was standing right beside it, there’s no way he could have survived.
Sedonis:   (steping to the side of the ship se for youself.

Tera steps beside him and closes her eyes, she sees images of the crash, site, the flames of the explosion, metal everywhere, never before has the carnage of a war been so well displayed.  Suddenly as if an echo from the distance a howl cries from the ship, she clutches her chest and shivers as if death itself just touched her.
Tera:   Captain, contact the Cruiser Agron and tell them to send ships to assist in the evacuation as Sedonis instructed we don’t have much time.
   The blood seems to drain from the captains face aas he moves to the forward to pass on the instructions
Tera:   Sedonis what is that…creature…that animal, it was like all of the hate in this war stood up and attacked us.  Even after everything you did to...slow him down…I watched his wounds heal right in front of me.  Even now I feel as if he’s reaching for me.  Who is Xodus.
Sedonis:   Xodus is a mistake, a powerful sith who is driven by sheer will power and instinct, powerful and fierce he has turned hunting jedi and his own into a hobby, cold, and smarter than he lets on, he kills without remorse or reason…and…(turns with a sad smile) he is also my brother.

Scene: planet side the speeder flys off into the distance toward a nearby settlement, the sound of Xodus’ voice carries on the wind like an echo “SEDONIS!!!”

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
Bath me in dark side points!!

Spidey088
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 40

Jedi Master

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 06:13:23 PM »

Will someone please comment and let us know what you think? we would really appreciate any feedback you may have.

There is no emotion, there is peace
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge
There is no passion, there is serenity
There is no death, there is the force
I'd appreciate lightside points.

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 06:22:06 PM »

I think that this is going very well and i really enjoy the story so far.  I can't wait to read more

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: