Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
Author Topic: Display Ideas and Tutorials - Combined thread  (Read 153790 times)
Kraxtor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Balance: tipping the scales back towards neutral

« Reply #210 on: April 10, 2016, 11:06:57 PM »

What fits the Ultrasaber Bellicose, a C or D-cell clip?

I don't own a Bellicose, but since both it and the Archon V2.1 are both MHS compatible, I believe they have roughly the same outer dimensions.  There is some give in the clips, but I'd definitely recommend the D size.

We are just as blind in total darkness as we are in total light; it is only through a combination that we are permitted to see.

There are at least two sides to every story, and typically the truth is found somewhere in the middle.

dapro
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2016, 12:38:21 AM »

I don't own a Bellicose, but since both it and the Archon V2.1 are both MHS compatible, I believe they have roughly the same outer dimensions.  There is some give in the clips, but I'd definitely recommend the D size.

Thanks! I'll check out the D-cell clip.

bonics
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

"Is it possible to learn this power?"

« Reply #212 on: April 20, 2016, 07:21:13 AM »

Awesome option for mounting sabers. Thanks. +1

Ordered: Manticore w/ Obsidian V4 sound (Emerald)

Cat Man
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #213 on: April 22, 2016, 05:14:26 AM »

I cant wait to make one  Wink

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this lightsaber.

Cat Man
Force Sensitive

« Reply #214 on: April 22, 2016, 05:15:00 AM »

wow, that is really cool

Cat Man
Force Sensitive

« Reply #215 on: April 22, 2016, 05:16:04 AM »

cool idea, and nice collection of labers

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254

Evil Only Has One Face

« Reply #216 on: May 29, 2016, 03:20:07 PM »

That's a cool way to display your sabers

Guardian CE W/Obsidian V4 - Guardian Blue
Prophecy V3 W/Obsidian Lite - Arctic Blue
Consular W/Obsidian V4 - Consular Green
Sentinel V4 W/Windows Stunt - Fire Orange

Bahn2016
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -41

« Reply #217 on: May 29, 2016, 11:10:05 PM »

Hello guys, I just started collecting lightsabers so I have only 2 sabers I've designed a wall mount for. Actually it should carry 3 lightsabers, 2 vertical and 1 horizontal.

I should be receiving my Dark Warglaive by the end of this week, but that will go to a sword stand.

UPDATE:  PB pic removed.  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:26:44 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

US Armory:
   Renegade SE CG, Em + Ob V4
   Dark War Glaive BR, Em + Ob V4
   Catalyst FO, Ob Lite
   Sentinel LE V4 CG, Ob Lite

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -124

It's more fun on the dark side!

« Reply #218 on: May 30, 2016, 12:36:12 AM »

Hello guys, I just started collecting lightsabers so I have only 2 sabers I've designed a wall mount for. Actually it should carry 3 lightsabers, 2 vertical and 1 horizontal.

I should be receiving my Dark Warglaive by the end of this week, but that will go to a sword stand.

That looks great! Point for you.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:27:03 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

Bahn2016
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -41

« Reply #219 on: May 30, 2016, 01:43:35 AM »

That looks great! Point for you.

Thank you, Darth Weinstein

US Armory:
   Renegade SE CG, Em + Ob V4
   Dark War Glaive BR, Em + Ob V4
   Catalyst FO, Ob Lite
   Sentinel LE V4 CG, Ob Lite

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #220 on: May 30, 2016, 10:23:38 AM »

Had been looking around for a proper display stand for swords/lightsabers over the weekend, and wasn't happy with price vs. quality, so I've decided to make my own!

Bought the following stuff at my local Kmart and hardware store for around $30 Australian - 2x 1.2 metre by 18 centimetre planks of treated pine, 2 right angled brackets, a pair of fishing rod racks, and some wood screws -

Here's a mock up of how it will look in the end -

Tonight I've done the minimum, as I didn't get home till late, so I've marked where the racks will go, and pre-screwed about half way down the holes as well, as I'll be painting the pine black on my day off Wednesday, and the holes will be a guide -

This is where the brackets will go at the back -

I've also got some of these little rubber "feet" to put on the bottom, so won't paint the base (they're actually only about a centimetre wide, not the size of dinner plates!) -

UPDATE:  PB pics removed.  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:28:42 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Torin-La
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

There is only the force.

« Reply #221 on: June 01, 2016, 04:25:58 AM »

Hey that's pretty sick! I might consider doing something like this thanks for the idea.

Sabers I own:
Dark Initiate v3 with pike extension
Dark Initiate v2 LE
War Gliave (2 Channel Emerald Driver/Obsidian Sound)
Prophecy v3 (Incoming)

Seano
Knight Templar

« Reply #222 on: June 01, 2016, 10:08:14 AM »

Finished the rack today, it came out looking alright, although I might give it one more coat. It also seemed to be a little flimsy at the back, so I bought another right angled bracket, and a couple of galvanised mending plates to strengthen the corners - nearly broke the bank, had to splash out a whole 3 bucks for those! Hadhafang (Elrond, then Arwen's sword) has now been relegated to the second level of my Blu Ray/Book Case -

UPDATE:  PB pics removed.  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:30:15 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #223 on: June 02, 2016, 06:25:32 PM »

Finished the rack today, it came out looking alright, although I might give it one more coat. It also seemed to be a little flimsy at the back, so I bought another right angled bracket, and a couple of galvanised mending plates to strengthen the corners - nearly broke the bank, had to splash out a whole 3 bucks for those! Hadhafang (Elrond, then Arwen's sword) has now been relegated to the second level of my Blu Ray/Book Case -

Is this a klignon sword? Nice stand though, When I start getting sabers I will be using this.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:30:54 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Seano
Knight Templar

« Reply #224 on: June 03, 2016, 08:54:24 AM »

No, it's Hadhafang, the sword of Elrond, then Arwen, from The Lord Of The Rings -

Ramse Moade the Grey

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: