Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Malice  (Read 56645 times)
Xenex
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2012, 01:00:29 AM »

Epic addition to an already awesome lineup Cheesy
With this thing who needs a blade, use it as a Tomahawk XD

What are emotions? Truely to understand the nature of the force one must not have emotions...however to truely ultise the force one must understand them...lacking my own emotions I draw my power from others, I draw power from all emotions from anyone and thus am unbeatable...

Guardian Xentai Kaarz
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 20

Knights of the Lost Republic

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2012, 05:33:59 PM »

Deep.. Is it possible to order an archon v2 empty hilt, but with a Malice emitter (instead of the original neck and blade holder of the archon)? It would be really nice if you could somehow post a picture of what that looks like:)

GB Aeon v3 LE
BH Obsidian Bellicose
LIGHTSIDE POINTS!!

Tengen Toppa Angel X
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 38

Logan Salazar - Tengen Toppa Angel X - Ultra 2

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2012, 07:05:42 AM »

After I get my Jedi style saber (Still undecided on which one) I plan on getting one of these as my Sith saber  Grin

"Beneath the light....comes judgement!" - Cecil Harvey

Lightside points please

owned sabers:

Prophecy - Consular Green
MR Darth Maul (converted)
MR Luke ROTJ (converted)
ForceFX Luke ESB Black Series
Catalyst - Diamond Controller

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2012, 03:05:46 PM »

Deep.. Is it possible to order an archon v2 empty hilt, but with a Malice emitter (instead of the original neck and blade holder of the archon)? It would be really nice if you could somehow post a picture of what that looks like:)
Deep has stated that not all hilts are shown in the build your own saber section but most an be purchased empty. You'll just have to email shipping@ultrasabers.com to get details. Then just order the Malice emitter and what electronics you want and you'll be all set. Otherwise you'll need to order the Archon V2 and a separate Malice emitter.
How is it going Do-Clo?

If you want the Malice (or any of our sabers that aren't in the the DIY section) as an empty hilt, just shoot us an email at info@Ultrasabers.com

We need to update our Build Your Own Lightsabers section, it's missing a lot of items.  We've just been so busy actually building sabers  Smiley

We currently have the emitter and the pommels listed.  But we've gotten a lot of requests for extra claws, so I will get those listed soon as well.  In the meantime, shoot me an email and I can sale the claws separately as well.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 03:16:19 PM by Vex » Logged

dark side points please

Volund Starfire
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2012, 02:37:16 PM »

I have made no secret that I am planning to do the costume of the character who wields this bad boy.  I think that I might be getting this as my first Obsidian saber.

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2012, 07:39:16 AM »

I actually like the emitter and blades, but i'm not as excited about the saber as a whole.  Weird right?  I plan on getting those parts for customization though.  I love the "It's an axe!  No, wait it's a LIGHTSABER?!" effect of seeing it the first time.

Seriously thinking about getting the longer blade too.  My new dream is that US will one day have a ridiculously long 48" blade (though with the blade going 5" into the hilt with this emitter, i guess i'd need at least a 52" blade) so i can make a lightsaber nodachi!  Then i could be the not-quite-jedi version of Kikuchiyo (the crazy guy from Seven Samurai played by Mifune Toshiro).  And with freaking axe blades, it'd be utter INSANITY!  MWAHAHAHAHAHA!  I think i broke my own brain.  Sorry, short on sleep.  Going now.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:50:18 AM by JapzLapeno » Logged

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2012, 01:55:58 PM »

I actually like the emitter and blades, but i'm not as excited about the saber as a whole.  Weird right?  I plan on getting those parts for customization though.  I love the "It's an axe!  No, wait it's a LIGHTSABER?!" effect of seeing it the first time.

Seriously thinking about getting the longer blade too.  My new dream is that US will one day have a ridiculously long 48" blade (though with the blade going 5" into the hilt with this emitter, i guess i'd need at least a 52" blade) so i can make a lightsaber nodachi!  Then i could be the not-quite-jedi version of Kikuchiyo (the crazy guy from Seven Samurai played by Mifune Toshiro).  And with freaking axe blades, it'd be utter INSANITY!  MWAHAHAHAHAHA!  I think i broke my own brain.  Sorry, short on sleep.  Going now.

I'm sure you could special order a blade that long! Try shooting an email to shipping@ultrasabers.com.

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

DarthXyess
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2012, 01:07:16 PM »

With my new job hopefully it will only be a few more weeks before I am able to get this bad boy I'm thinking Large claws with the red button and red blade, silver activation box and the square emitter to top it off let's not forget the USB obsidian soundboard and I'm thinking of going with the 40" blade just to give me extra room even though I won't be duelling with it that much.

Peace is a lie,
There is only passion,
Through passion i gain strength,
Through strength i gain power,
Though power i gain victory,
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2012, 02:08:26 PM »

I think that the small blades work just as well.  IMO the large blades just seem to be over kill on this saber, but I do like the square pommel.  On mine I went with the round as this look more like the one from the trailers. I am telling you once you get this saber it will be love at first handling Smiley  They really out did themselves on this one by far.  I had been thinking about this one since it came out and once I got to hold it I just HAD to have it Smiley    As Emory stated "It is a BEAST" 

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

DarthXyess
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2012, 11:40:19 PM »

I think that the small blades work just as well.  IMO the large blades just seem to be over kill on this saber, but I do like the square pommel.  On mine I went with the round as this look more like the one from the trailers. I am telling you once you get this saber it will be love at first handling Smiley  They really out did themselves on this one by far.  I had been thinking about this one since it came out and once I got to hold it I just HAD to have it Smiley    As Emory stated "It is a BEAST" 
I am going with the large claws because they are most accurate to Malgus's saber and the square pommel is also the type of pommel Malgus uses and I want to try and get my setup as close to Malgus's saber as I possibly can. Yeah it will be a fantastic piece to my collection.

Peace is a lie,
There is only passion,

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2012, 11:47:46 PM »

I am going with the large claws because they are most accurate to Malgus's saber and the square pommel is also the type of pommel Malgus uses and I want to try and get my setup as close to Malgus's saber as I possibly can. Yeah it will be a fantastic piece to my collection.

Actually, there's some divergence on the design. Some shots show it with the square pommel, others with a round one. And trust me, the small claws are PLENTY big, and from the looks of the saber I think they're more accurate actually.

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

DarthXyess
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2012, 12:49:33 AM »

Actually, there's some divergence on the design. Some shots show it with the square pommel, others with a round one. And trust me, the small claws are PLENTY big, and from the looks of the saber I think they're more accurate actually.
The small claws are more accurate on there size but where the white part on the claws are with the small claws it is to small where on the large claws they are the right size. I like the square pommel anyway looks more sithlike IMO.

Peace is a lie,
There is only passion,

DarthGM
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2012, 07:39:53 PM »

I absolutely love this saber.  Got mine with all the bells and whistles I could.  Flash on Clash, illuminated activator switch, only think I didn't get is the bullet tip (I think they look REAL dumb, but that's just me).

What a great beast of a saber, now I just need to finish my Malgus costume.

Alderaan Base XO, Rebel Legion
Blogger of
Fragments from the Rim, a Star Wars gaming and costuming blog
Arsenal: BR Bane, BR Aeon v2 LE, BR Malice, FO Phantasm Initiate v3 LE

Cainin Jair
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2012, 09:02:03 PM »

I have to admit, I'd really like to see this with a green blade, gold button and silver activation box and pommel.  Sort of a gray Jedi or highly aggressive Jedi perhaps. 

I understand that the malice is designed to be sith... but I still wonder.....

Zephon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 118

Zephon Nosta - Jedi Sentinel

« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2012, 02:30:16 AM »

I have to admit, I'd really like to see this with a green blade, gold button and silver activation box and pommel.  Sort of a gray Jedi or highly aggressive Jedi perhaps. 

I understand that the malice is designed to be sith... but I still wonder.....

I dont have mine in CG, but I DO have my Malice in AB (Arctic Blue), and I'm Light-sided.

The Force Is The Blade Of The Heart.
            All Are Intertwined;
       The Crystal,
   The Blade,
The Jedi.
              You Are One.

Light Side Points Appreciated

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: