Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Malice  (Read 56674 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: July 02, 2012, 12:18:40 AM »

***The claw blades have DULL edges they are NOT SHARP.***

Ultrasabers is proud to present The Malice.  Another one of the most coveted saber designs has finally come to the Ultrasabers line up.  Just take a look at those pics and take a look at the video, this saber is begging you to wield it!

This saber is a BEAST!!!  If you are faint of heart or don't want your saber to be noticed, steer clear of the Malice.  This saber will stand out for all the right reasons!

The emitter is one of a kind.  The claw blades come in two sizes small and large.  The claw blades themselves are anodized black and the edges are silver to give it a pronounced and menacing look (the claw blades are NOT sharp).  The button on the emitter can come in any of our 6 available button colors.

The Malice can come equipped with our normal guarded switch or an AV switch with a bezel or you can get your AV switch mounted in an activation box.  With all these options you can really make this saber your own.

The Malice's pommel comes in three different versions.  The Round version, the Square version, and the Square Black & Silver version.  All 3 look great on this hilt, you can't go wrong with any of them.  The Round Pommel has a more traditional look while the Square pommels are newer to Ultrasabers and give the saber a very distinct look.

The entire hilt is just gorgeous.  And it is a BLAST to wield and it will catch everyone's attention in your hands, on your covertec clip, or on your saber stand.  This is one saber that no one will miss.

Do you have what it takes to tame the Malice?

Check them out here:

Malice

Malice with Sound

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neyPh9OIhxA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neyPh9OIhxA</a>

Small Claw Blades

Large Claw Blades

Small Claw Blades vs Large Claw Blades

Small Claw Blades vs Large Claw Blades

Three Pommel Versions

Switch Styles

Square Pommel

Square Black & Silver Pommel

Round Pommel

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 06:32:47 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 12:19:36 AM »

Excellent. I saw the video get uploaded an hour ago. Already been on the site and specced one out. Too bad I'm saving right now!

Excellent work team.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 12:57:37 AM »

That looks awesome!! Too bad I'm on a budget right now Sad

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 12:58:29 AM »

"Pain, suffering, death I feel. Something terrible has happened. My wallet is in pain. Terrible pain."

When I saw this I immediately knew that it was one that I would have to possess. Being a fan of Star Wars: The Old Republic, I must represent!

Unfortunately, like so many others, I'll have to wait. I have court papers to file this week.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:02:10 AM by Solinus » Logged

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 12:59:08 AM »

Also saw this beast. Caught my interests. I'm going for one in August. I'm officially a Sith. Its going to be with short claws, Violet Amethyst Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade, round pommel, Obsidian with red av switch and silver box, red acc. button, and li-ions. I just can't wait. Nice work once again.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

RozenRyder
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 01:03:13 AM »

Not something I would want to fight If I was a jedi
Would go for it but already got my Heavy hitting Raven and a Monarch is top priority now

Do wonder if the Claws are for sell separate?...

Initiate v3 LE - Blazing Star
SSRaven - Final Spark

Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 01:16:23 AM »

This bad boy seems to be in the neighborhood of the Raven, size-wise.  It looks pretty sweet!

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 01:34:43 AM »

Another awesome beast of a saber to add to the Ultrasabers lineup.  Well done guys, I'm sure it'll be a hit!

Xiphos
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

Master the blade - master the self. Train hard.

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 01:41:02 AM »

Wow. Just.......... Wow. That's unbelievable. Are the claws aluminum? How much does this monster weigh?

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 01:44:15 AM »

This is gonna sell like Sith cakes!

I hope you and Ultra are ready for it! lol

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 02:04:00 AM »

First solidly Sith saber I've seen that I'd like to own. This beast just looks sick. It's almost otherworldly as a saber, just because there's nothing else out there that looks like the hilt itself is literally designed to do nasty carnage. True, the Warglaive and Raven are pointy, but this is just nasty. Sinister. And yet it's elegant. I can so picture a duel between this and a Bellicose. And I definitely wanna grab a round pommel and a 40" blade.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 02:05:06 AM »

Now thats is a crazy looking saber.  Shocked Not really a fan of the design itself though and I am not tempted to buy one due to its size, but the complex pommels are what really catches my eye.

Just look at that detail. The pommel itself is a work of art!  Cool

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 02:11:22 AM »

Yup , this will be my next saber! It's a must. In thinking Pyrestone led with Fire Orange FoC , obsidian , short claws, orange AV Swich on silver activation box . 40"blade And end it with the round pommel. Ultra Sabers... As always you are AwEsOmE!

dark side points please

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 02:13:24 AM »

Yeah, I'm not gonna be rushing to get one of these, like Boss said, too big and bulky for my tastes. That being said, I am kinda tempted to get one eventually, to display on my bookshelf. That would be sick.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 02:32:21 AM »

I know that this is going to be a huge hit with KOTOR and Sith fans everywhere.  I think that it could also go as a Jedi saber by removing the claws.  Also, with all the heat in my area, it could certainly double as a fan.   I cannot wait to see the first reviews posted as this will sell very fast.

Props to offering so many options as well.  I like the different color and activation switch styles. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: