Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Few questions possibly ideas for future ultrasaber products of 2011  (Read 8299 times)
Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 07:01:50 AM »

If possible, on your site with your all your sabers, have a photo of the saber in someone's hand to better show the size of the saber. Most of them already do or have video's attached. Those are great.  Just letting you know that having that additional visual reference is a big help when trying to decide which saber to get.

Very good point.

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 11:25:31 AM »

If possible, on your site with your all your sabers, have a photo of the saber in someone's hand to better show the size of the saber. Most of them already do or have video's attached. Those are great.  Just letting you know that having that additional visual reference is a big help when trying to decide which saber to get.

Good point, I'll be sure to do that!  Smiley

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 05:30:49 PM »

This is a good point, nice job on posting that up

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 09:22:48 PM »

Very good point. This would be quite helpful. It wouldn't be exact of coarse, since every one's hands are different sizes. Maybe have three pictures, one of a male, another with a female, and then one of a child holding it to better gauge the size comparison for that particular customer or whomever they're buying it for.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 09:37:42 PM »

Very good point. This would be quite helpful. It wouldn't be exact of coarse, since every one's hands are different sizes. Maybe have three pictures, one of a male, another with a female, and then one of a child holding it to better gauge the size comparison for that particular customer or whomever they're buying it for.
[/quote]

Also a very good suggestion.

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 08:02:17 AM »

Any plans to bring back the Yari?

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 01:00:23 PM »

No immediate plans.  That was one of those sabers that lots of people said they liked, but very few ever ordered one.

toddshogun
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2011, 08:00:31 PM »

Since this thread is about future ideas for new products...we've got MHS and now MLS.  How difficult would it be to come up with a modular sound system? That way I've got one or two sound card/speaker setups I could use with various sabers.  Maybe this has been suggested before, but I searched and couldn't find it. 

I've gotta super secret Darth Bane project in the works. "Hyper Bane" will be the brightest loudest Bane produced.

My Ultrasabers Bane RGB:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9kZ0SquITI
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxHhWNaN0Oc

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2011, 11:21:18 PM »

No immediate plans.  That was one of those sabers that lots of people said they liked, but very few ever ordered one.

I knocked someone down with mine on a shot I pulled. That thing is powerful...

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011, 02:09:57 PM »

With the Obi-Wan Kenobi economy board from the clone wars lightsaber you could even add sound to the dominix for an additional fee. It would be cheaper than the $150 you charge now.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 02:12:48 PM »

Lots of good things on the horizon for 2011.  Going to be a fun year for sabering.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2011, 02:36:38 PM »

Can't wait to see what gorgeous stuff you guys come up with. Maybe you could post some prototype progress to keep us all interested. You know, like 3rd party transformer builders do all the time to get everyone hyped up on buying their stuff (wich works).

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: