Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Author Topic: 501st? Rebel Legion? Don't fit with them? Let's make our own.  (Read 44248 times)
Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2013, 03:41:07 AM »

I'll let kids I know and trust have at with a saber, but I'm talking the girlfriend's kids and nephews (mine and hers). Anyone else needs a parent or guardian PRESENT to get in on the fun. I'd stress parental contact, especially for anyone that's going to let minors beat and bang. I'd also encourage anyone that's going to let kids spar to set minimum ages for real contact stuff and provide proper gear. I'll take my freaks on sans gear, but that's because I'm not pulling the trigger on any hot shots with them, only taps.

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2013, 10:07:34 AM »

ok everyone, i just thought i would put my opinion for a name of our.. "united brotherhood of saber dueling enthusiasts" i would like t submit master nero attaru's and master Artorius Vidnyl's signiture... as it simply states........ ""Sons of the force""... are we all NOT suns of the force??

thought it was simple.. to the point... and it works for both sith or jedi...

Darth Deadpool
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

Crazier than a sack of nerfs!!

« Reply #152 on: January 05, 2013, 01:39:55 AM »

I thought about United Saber Enthusiasts, that pulls both sides in and uncle G and the house of mouse can't really say much.

Dominix V2 SRD

DarthEtherinzi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

Darth Etherenzi

« Reply #153 on: January 05, 2013, 05:09:42 AM »

What about "Fight Club: UltraSabers" or "Thunderdome: Saber Wars"? Yeah... Yeah, I like those.

Dark Initiate v3 LE Adegan Silver
Initiate v2 LE Adegan Silver
Aeon v2 Guardian Blue
Dark Liberator v2 Fire Orange
Red Hilt Liberator v2 Adegan Silver
Red Hilt Liberator v2 Guardian Blue x2
Silver plated Adegan Silver Monarch with sound
Adegan Silver Manticore with Pike ex

RevanChrist
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 94

« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2013, 05:49:15 AM »

im kinda thinking something along the lines of mace in pulp fiction,,,what was written on his billfold,,yeah!

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
Uh General Solo, I disagree.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: