Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: A piece of my soul is gone!  (Read 11451 times)
Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 12:38:16 AM »

It's been said already, but this point just can't be stated enough:  Ultra, that is a totally awesome thing you're doing.  If I had sabers in need of wielders, I'd want to be right there with ya.

Ronin
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -1

Guardian Without Question

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 05:38:44 AM »

Hey Furry, I am really sorry that your saber got lost like that.  The company can't do anything official since your saber never made it to the shop, but perhaps I can do something on my own to try to help.  I have some sabers in my personal collection that haven't seen use in quite some time and I would be happy to send one to you as a small consolation for your loss.  I'll try to pick something appropriate and send it your way tomorrow.

I do have one condition, though: you'll need to promise me that if you ever ship a saber anywhere again, you will ship it in a box with proper protection.  Deal?  Wink

The mark of a true Jedi...

Dominix V2 - R|G|B| -FIXED Cheesy
Prophecy - Consular Green
Light Phantom Initate - Gaurdian Blue (little bro's)

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 05:59:33 AM »

Hey Furry, I am really sorry that your saber got lost like that.  The company can't do anything official since your saber never made it to the shop, but perhaps I can do something on my own to try to help.  I have some sabers in my personal collection that haven't seen use in quite some time and I would be happy to send one to you as a small consolation for your loss.  I'll try to pick something appropriate and send it your way tomorrow.

I do have one condition, though: you'll need to promise me that if you ever ship a saber anywhere again, you will ship it in a box with proper protection.  Deal?  Wink

The mark of a true Jedi...
Indeed, I believe the jedi tradition is called, "The Concordance of Fealty". Where a jedi entrusts another with their lightsaber and etc.

Delete this account.

Mansavage
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 04:14:18 PM »

Very Cool Ultra, very cool.

Evil triumphs when good people are idle and do nothing.

Prophecy: RGB
Custom Dark Liberator: Consular Green
Oppressor: Blazing Red

Ronin
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -1

Guardian Without Question

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2011, 06:31:43 PM »

Indeed, I believe the jedi tradition is called, "The Concordance of Fealty". Where a jedi entrusts another with their lightsaber and etc.

Hm, I didn't know there was actually a term for it, I was just talking about Ultra's kind soul, cool though!

Dominix V2 - R|G|B| -FIXED Cheesy
Prophecy - Consular Green
Light Phantom Initate - Gaurdian Blue (little bro's)

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2011, 07:57:34 PM »

Hm, I didn't know there was actually a term for it, I was just talking about Ultra's kind soul, cool though!
I know, but Ultra's offer was familiar to me so I had to find the term again. XP Yes, Ultra is extremely kind to have gone out of his way to help me. That I am very thankful for.  Smiley

Delete this account.

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2011, 03:24:31 AM »

Ultra I forgot to ask, do you need my address?

Delete this account.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 03:56:11 AM »

Not unless it has changed since you last ordered.  I think you'll like what I picked out for you.  Smiley

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2011, 03:57:56 AM »

Not unless it has changed since you last ordered.  I think you'll like what I picked out for you.  Smiley
Nope it has not changed........yet. OH MAN, I CAN'T WAIT!!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 04:35:23 AM by FurryJedi » Logged

Delete this account.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2011, 04:56:56 AM »

Heh. Furry's gotta post pics when he gets it so we can see what ya picked for him. Sounds like it'll be especially SWEEET!  Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 04:58:47 AM »

Heh. Furry's gotta post pics when he gets it so we can see what ya picked for him. Sounds like it'll be especially SWEEET!  Grin
I'll nab my photographer friend to take pictures of it....whatever saber it is....  Grin

Delete this account.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 05:41:41 AM »

Can't wait to see what you get!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2011, 06:03:30 AM »

Ultra, you're awesome. Enough said.

Also, yeah, concordance of fealty is both a Jedi ritual (I explained it in my lightsaber explanations megapost over in way of the saber) and, unless I'm mistaken, something the SW writer people made up to cover their asses when Mace Windu and another Jedi (Plo Koon? I cant recall just now) had different colored sabers than they should have.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2011, 06:28:20 AM »

...and, unless I'm mistaken, something the SW writer people made up to cover their asses when Mace Windu and another Jedi (Plo Koon? I cant recall just now) had different colored sabers than they should have.
Hahaha so true!! I'll keep myself busy and distracted from the wait by repairing my sith cloak. Grin

Delete this account.

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2011, 10:21:59 PM »

The saber finally came in...HOLY MIDICHLORIANS!!!!  Shocked

IT'S AN ULTRAEDGE, CONSULAR GREEN, CUSTOM RATTLESNAKE!!

ULTRA, I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL!! *cries tears of joy* It even arrived the day before my 21st birthday too!! <3

Delete this account.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: