Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dominix LE – Sunriders Destiny  (Read 3506 times)
KreepnSlayer
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« on: February 26, 2011, 11:44:12 PM »

The Dominix LE was ordered for my oldest son.  He chose it in sunriders destiny.  This is a great color! I was really surprised at just how much I like this color.  I have an RGB Prophecy and I wish I could make this color.  It’s bright and unique.

The saber, like it’s light-side brother the Aeon is extremely comfortable.  The Dominix and the Aeon are the easiest sabers to spin in my house and have the most comfortable handles.   I could spin and fight with these sabers for hours and my hands would still feel great.
At about 12” long this saber is perfect for wielding with two hands, yet even with the ultra edge heavy grade blade it is light enough to swing around with one hand.

This saber runs on 4 AAA batteris which seem to be lasting quite a long time.
As with all ultra sabers is incredibly bright.  Quite a lot brighter than my Darth Vader force FX saber.

War Glaive - RGB - Sith Sound board.
Special Edition Prophecy - RGB
Dark Liberator - Arctic Blue
Dominix V2 LE - Sunriders Destiny
Aeon - Violet Amethyst
Dark Initiate V2 LE - Blazing Orange
Force FX - Darth Vader

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 02:44:48 PM »

We built these babies for speed and comfort, so we're pleased to hear they are working out for you.  What did you think of the build time for the 5 sabers you ordered?

KreepnSlayer
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 04:44:31 PM »

We built these babies for speed and comfort, so we're pleased to hear they are working out for you.  What did you think of the build time for the 5 sabers you ordered?

Build time? I'm not sure what you mean by build time. Near as I could tell, you guys pulled these off a tree in your front yard and just sent them to me. Boom. done. Wink

Ok, actually, here's the deal on build time. We had all been playing with our plastic sabers, along with my Force FX Darth Vader blade. I was getting tired of being gentle with my Vader lightsaber, as one of the LED's in the tube was ready starting to blink. I wanted these ultrasabers as soon as I could, so on Friday afternoon the 18th of February I ordered them all as quick-ship sabers.  I paid for speedy shipping, and by Wednesday the 23rd my kids and I were smashing each others knuckles and legs with our new Ultra Sabers.
It really doesnt get any faster than that. Wink

War Glaive - RGB - Sith Sound board.
Special Edition Prophecy - RGB
Dark Liberator - Arctic Blue
Dominix V2 LE - Sunriders Destiny
Aeon - Violet Amethyst
Dark Initiate V2 LE - Blazing Orange
Force FX - Darth Vader

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 01:49:28 AM »

Ok, awesome.  Glad we got them out to you on time.

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 01:40:19 PM »

Looks nice. I would like a LE Initiate v2 but i can't miss the money right now Cry

Nice collection you have there

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: