Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Video Review Rewards Program  (Read 11410 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: July 12, 2012, 04:43:24 PM »

Ultrasabers is starting its Video Review Rewards Program.  It's no secret that we depends on the support from you guys to keep going.  Without you guys telling all your friends how awesome your Ultrasabers are and posting glowing reviews on the forums and facebook and spreading the Ultrasabers love, we wouldn't be here.  So thanks for the support, we greatly appreciate it.  And now we want to reward you guys for that support.

Starting 7/12/2012 Ultrasabers will be giving 300 Rewards Points to customers for qualifying video reviews posted on www.saberforum.com.  Here are the rules for this rewards program:

1. This must be a new video and a new review posted after 7/12/2012.
2. Each video can only get the 300 reward points one time.
3. Videos must be posted on Youtube (since only Youtube videos are allowed on www.saberforum.com)
4. Videos must be included in a review for an Ultrasaber that is posted on www.saberforum.com
5. The 300 reward points will only be rewarded one time per customer ID
6. Reward points are non-transferable
7. Video must feature an Ultrasaber

Other than that just have fun and tell everyone how awesome your Ultrasaber is!!!  It doesn't matter if there are already six reviews up for Blazing Red Dark Initiates or six reviews up for Consular Green Archons, make yours the seventh!  Don't be discouraged, we want to hear from YOU too.

After you make your video and post your review on www.ultrasabers.com email us at customerrewards@ultrasabers.com with:

1. A hyperlink to the review that is posted on www.saberforum.com with the video in it and
2. Your www.ultrasabers.com customer ID OR your email address registered to www.ultrasabers.com  

We will email you back to let you know if your review qualifies or not and if it does we will immediately add the 300 reward points to you www.ultrasabers.com account!

It's an exciting time to be an Ultrasabers fan, free reward points, big sales, giveaways, new sabers, fun stuff!!!

Make sure you email us at customerrewards@ultrasabers.com in regards to this Rewards Program.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 04:56:12 PM »

Question:  I'm guessing yes, but if the video review is for an Ultrasaber we bought about... a year ago but never reviewed, is it still valid?

Penutbuttrbandt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 05:47:07 PM »

The way it's written it sounds like each new review is worth 300 points. Is that correct? Or just one video?

Dark side points please
PO- SS raven with AS FOC
AS- dark intiate V 3

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 05:58:18 PM »

Question:  I'm guessing yes, but if the video review is for an Ultrasaber we bought about... a year ago but never reviewed, is it still valid?

I'm guessing and hoping yes too, then I can review that Consular I bought for my friend and get me a Grab Bag. Hee hee hee.... Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Hake Felflame
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -32

Mad Warlock

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 06:22:13 PM »

The way it's written it sounds like each new review is worth 300 points. Is that correct? Or just one video?

Sounds like each Customer ID from the store site (the account the reward points would be applied to) can only receive one review worth of points.
5. The 300 reward points will only be rewarded one time per customer ID

Though I definitely would like to know if there's a statute of limitations on ownership before review. I haven't made any review of my first saber.

On a tangent note, would it count if I did a video review of a product I had posted a written review on previously?

CG Dominix v3 LE - "Voltai"
VA Phantasm Initiate v3 - "Catlissa"
Saberforge Dark Lord Relic (NB) - "Sloofum"
Saberforge Gladius - "Belgrave"

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 06:28:53 PM »

Hmm. Looking back at 2 and 5, they seem similar but conflicting. 2 sounds like you can do multiple videos, but only get the points once per video, yet 5 sounds like you can only get points for this one time period. *shrug* Either way, 300 points is a sweet score for shooting out a video review!

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 07:11:12 PM »

I'll have to see if I can make a video for one of my sabers. My cell phone takes pretty good video, so....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 09:36:44 PM »

Hmm. Looking back at 2 and 5, they seem similar but conflicting. 2 sounds like you can do multiple videos, but only get the points once per video, yet 5 sounds like you can only get points for this one time period. *shrug* Either way, 300 points is a sweet score for shooting out a video review!

It's not conflicting.  Each video can only be rewarded once.  Each customer ID can only get the rewards once.

Aka make multiple accounts or give us the customer ID for a friend, etc if you want to make multiple videos.

One the points are attached to an account, they cannot be transferred.

Easy right.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 09:37:16 PM »

Doesn't matter when you bought the saber, just when the video was made and the review was posted.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2012, 09:38:19 PM »

Each video is worth 300 points.  Each customer ID can only be rewarded ONCE.  Points are non-transferable between accounts.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 09:39:04 PM »

Sounds like each Customer ID from the store site (the account the reward points would be applied to) can only receive one review worth of points.
Though I definitely would like to know if there's a statute of limitations on ownership before review. I haven't made any review of my first saber.

On a tangent note, would it count if I did a video review of a product I had posted a written review on previously?

So long as you make a new video and a new forum post, this is allowed.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Hightower85
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -19

DARKSIDE POINTS ONLY...

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 06:21:54 PM »

How much is 300 points in money?

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
---------------------------------------------
Sabers I currently own:-
Malice:- Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian V4 Soundboard
Plus more but not allowed to say..

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 06:28:32 PM »

How much is 300 points in money?
$15

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: