Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review: Blue Anodized SI v2  (Read 1061 times)
JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« on: July 13, 2012, 08:08:53 AM »

Hey everyone. Never really did a review of my first saber. So here it goes.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtgAg11iEjc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtgAg11iEjc</a>

Shipping was excellent. It took about a week for it to get to me after I clicked purchase. It was a long agonizing week but well worth it Wink The box arrived unscathed and really in great shape for all the UPS horror stories I've read. The saber was wrapped in bubble wrap and really well protected inside the box.

Shipping - 10/10

The saber itself was in amazing condition. I think the red and blue anodized sabers are really eye catching. The blue saber with silver grooves just begs you to pick it up as you walk by. It is quite a looker. There weren't any scuffs or dings. I would have to assume that the red and blue anodized sabers are in the grab bag sale because there were just too many left from the holidays as opposed to cosmetic defects.

These are very solid sabers. The aluminum hilts and the polycarbonate blades are really durable. The overall craftsmanship of this saber has made me a life long customer. Everything in the hilt is secure. I can't hear/see anything rattling around inside. The wires are all covered and it is just really well made.

The Saber - 10/10

The customer service department was nothing but helpful. I had a lot of questions and they provided me with quick and relevant answers. It made me feel a lot better about placing an order.

The Service - 10/10

Hope this has convinced some people to jump in and buy a saber. You really won't be disappointed.

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: