Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My first build  (Read 2543 times)
The_Night
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -38

"If it's not fun, you're not doing it right"

« on: March 04, 2011, 03:00:40 AM »

So today i finished up my first ever build. I did a tonfa style saber based off actual tonfa so that it could be used properly. Usually the tonfa style sabers i see are based off Maris Brood so they're overly long and you can't really use them the way i've been taught to use tonfa. I used a p4 green and standard switch from TCSS. The hilt itself is a 1 1/4 inch pvc T connector with 1 inch pvc holding the LED in the T section and coming up for the handle. the blade was an Ultra edge Initiate i cut down and an going to use the other half for a matching pair once the money comes up.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:07:08 AM by ThexNight » Logged

Vintage Graflex ANH
Vintage Graflex ESB
Custom Hero LS6- PCU
JQ Quinlan Vos- PCU
MR Maul Staff- P4 Reds
MR Vader ESB FX
UFX Vader ANH- Lux3 Red
Larbel Obi TPM- CF v5.1
Parks Obi ANH

Darth Luran
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 03:26:06 AM »

Looks good dude! It looks more like an authentic tonfa. I never was big fan of the tonfa but I know it requires a lot of skill to use so I respect that!
Good job! Grin

[((____(_____(o___([[.....................Liberator Staff........................

[((____(_____(o___([[.....................Liberator Staff........................

vash1128
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 03:31:34 AM »

This looks awesome!  The tonfa never really appealed to me as a weapon until I saw this pic.  It seems like you could do a lot of stabby stabby with that!

Didn't ultrasabers offer a tonfa style at one point?

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 07:15:37 AM »

Nice work! That's actually pretty unique, I've never seen another saber hilt that small! Looks like you could wreak some havoc with that in a duel.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

The_Night
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -38

"If it's not fun, you're not doing it right"

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 07:47:07 PM »

thanks all for the kind words. i'm still getting used to the reduced weight from a normal one, it keeps flying out of my hand. lol
and if anyone else is thinking about doing a tonfa, one piece of advice, using a momentary switch if you're putting the switch on the handle so it doesn't flash off when you spin it

Vintage Graflex ANH
Vintage Graflex ESB
Custom Hero LS6- PCU
JQ Quinlan Vos- PCU
MR Maul Staff- P4 Reds
MR Vader ESB FX
UFX Vader ANH- Lux3 Red
Larbel Obi TPM- CF v5.1
Parks Obi ANH

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: