Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings from the tropical South.  (Read 3279 times)
Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« on: July 20, 2012, 08:07:49 PM »

Might as well, since Ultra went through the trouble of making this board and all.

Greetings all, I am Lord Cooler, from Brasília, capital of Brazil. I became an US addict by the end of March, when I bought my Raven, and now have 4 sabers, with plans for at least 9 more(wallet is crying already). Also getting some of my friends to join me in the hobby, one is already planning to order one this month.

My main interests are Star Wars, Anime/Manga, Alien/Predator, MLP:FiM, and Videogames. I'm not much of a reader, but I can get lost for HOURS reading articles on wookiepedia and alike.

I'm currently in my 6th semester of Law School, no significant other(foreveralone.jpg), plan to start working part-time next year.

I have a huge collecting addiction, with 5 main collections(US, Cloth Myth, Figma, Star Wars figures, Hot Toys) and several smaller ones.

Although I mostly lean towards the Dark, there is still some Light left on me, well at least enough to keep me calm and friendly, so no need to be afraid  Tongue

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 08:37:15 PM »

Cool someone from Brazil. I've always wanted to visit there.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Mag
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 08:55:30 PM »

I do like a brazilian...

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 12:09:38 AM »

I have met a few people from Brazil in my life time. Several were when I was in the Marine Corps, and one was when I was in High school. Brazilian women are super affectionate, like even to strangers... That was a culture shock to me.

Anywho, neither here nor there, enjoy collecting while you're single... When you do find someone, your money disappears lol.

Anywho again... WELCOME!!!

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 01:47:48 AM »

I have met a few people from Brazil in my life time. Several were when I was in the Marine Corps, and one was when I was in High school. Brazilian women are super affectionate, like even to strangers... That was a culture shock to me.

Anywho, neither here nor there, enjoy collecting while you're single... When you do find someone, your money disappears lol.

Anywho again... WELCOME!!!

Thanks  Grin

Yeah our women are like that, thankfully. Because otherwise I really doubt I'd even have any female friends...  Tongue

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 03:39:12 AM »

Thanks  Grin

Yeah our women are like that, thankfully. Because otherwise I really doubt I'd even have any female friends...  Tongue

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: