Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Redemption and Ultra FX  (Read 2172 times)
gabrielc
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« on: January 02, 2011, 08:18:18 AM »

Hi! I'm new in here, and i must say that I im really impressed with you work guys. Congratulations! Although  I don't own any saber yet, I wanted to ask a few questions so I can make my mind in order to buy one.... in case of "the redemption"... It was before in the "Sabers with sound" category... and on the youtube video is said that it can be ordered as a stunt saber or a saber with sound... will that option be available again or not? And about Anakin ROTS Ultra FX saber... do I have to ship the Hasbro FX saber first so you guys can turn it into a "Ultra FX"... or can I buy a NEW saber  for the price that appears on the web site?

Thank you very much!

Anakin Skywalker ROTS Stunt - Consular Green

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 03:29:27 PM »

The sound module we used for the Redemption has actually been discontinued, so until we can get a replacement that will fit we won't be able to offer it with sound.

If you buy the Anakin ROTS UltraFX that is a brand new Force FX that we convert for you into an UltraFX with the blade type and blade color of your choice, complete with the Collectible box and Lightsaber stand.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

gabrielc
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 06:17:49 PM »

thanks for the quick reply guys! If you get the replacement you need for the Redemption... it would be nice that you announce it! Thank you very much... and i'll try to get my saber as soon as possible!

Anakin Skywalker ROTS Stunt - Consular Green

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: