Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Salutations Saber Forum!  (Read 3456 times)
Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« on: July 21, 2012, 05:55:59 AM »

Hello I am Lord Lionus, well I woulld like to be a Lord, However to be a Lord, that title has to be given by a Darth, and there seems to be a lack of Darths here in Miami, FLorida. So, I guess there is no one to stop me from claiming the title of Darth Lionus! Yeah, I like the sound of that better than Lord! Anyhow, I am just a cool Sith trying to get by in this world. If there are any members here in South Florida, link up! Later! Grin

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 06:09:02 AM »

Hey Lionus! Welcome to the forums! It's a great place to be, as you may have already seen.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 06:14:53 AM »

Indeed! By the way... You have Tabi Boots aspart of your ensemble? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 06:29:52 AM »

Indeed! By the way... You have Tabi Boots aspart of your ensemble? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct. Allow me to show you:

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 04:07:24 PM »

You are correct. Allow me to show you:

I just ordered the Rikio Fighter Tabi's. Also I ordered the Sith outfit from Twin Roses Designs with a few custom tweaks. Adrea suggested that I get the pants elsewhere to save a few bucks, also she said that it would probably be more convenient to have pockets and a zipper... LOL! What are you using for pants?

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 02:07:08 AM »

Plain black martial arts pants from a karate gi. Nothing fancy. I still need to get shin guards for leg armor.

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 04:19:39 AM »

OK. Cool! I can't wait to put it all together!

Solinus
Knight Commander

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 05:43:23 AM »

Neither can we!!

Head on over to the Costuming Gallery forum and check out everyone's ideas... lots of great creative people here!!

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 04:33:16 PM »

Neither can we!!

Head on over to the Costuming Gallery forum and check out everyone's ideas... lots of great creative people here!!

I did! Believe it or not I went through every thread! Loads of cool stuff and talented people!!! Shocked

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: