Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I am not a color...  (Read 3666 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« on: July 21, 2012, 06:36:02 AM »

Greetings, Saber Forum. I am Manroon, resident X-Wing Jock, and not a color. I've been born and raised on the Wars, and favor the Original Trilogy above all other Star Wars. My favorite EU books are The Courtship of Princess Leia (I'm a bit of a romantic), Shadows of the Empire (why couldn't we have done this instead of ROTS?), and the entire X-Wing series. My hero is Wedge Antilles, and I think Fel can kiss an exhaust manifold. Wink The Empire is lame, but Darth Vader is a scary dude except on Robot Chicken.

I am the infamous ThreadJack's Wingmate, and have been on the forum since January of 2011 when I bought my first Ultrasabers. We've been partners in crime almost as long. By some stroke of insane fortune I still don't understand, I'm a Moderator now, and I trained for that position under my Master Nero. Unfortunately, that distinction doesn't carry over into combat skills. I practice a hybrid of Forms II and V, finding that opposites confuse my opponents and that leads to more openings.

I have a girlfriend, she is real, very beautiful, and I love her more than can possibly be expressed. We met in High School and have been dating ever since. I'm Christian, but there's rules I wholeheartedly support against getting into full on religious discussions on the forum, so if you have any interest in that whatsoever, please, feel absolutely free to shoot me a PM. I welcome the chance to discuss my faith. Smiley I work for an Auction House, and it's nothing like that crap you see on TV. lol But yes, we do get to see some INSANELY cool stuff. I have held a real piece of the Enterprise E Bridge, and I'll never forget the feel of it in my hands. Yes, I love Star Trek too. I am a Trekkie, not a Trekker, and if that's a problem you can go to Rura Penthe. lol

Other than all that, I tend to be long winded, head up the GCW RP section here, collect animation cels and production sketches from cartoons, like anime, and love old stuff. Particularly Toy Trains, I'm a Lionel Kid. Wink I also collect helmets and hats, and have plenty of them.

I think I'll stop talking now. This is already way longer than everyone else's...

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 06:41:59 AM »

Not mine. Wink

Definitely going to have to hit up the RP section. Got some stuff in mind for Solinus.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 03:58:02 PM »

Manroon, we seriously gotta get a squadron together for some online xwing alliance one of these days. just saying...

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 04:03:45 PM »

lol That would be cool. I never played that game enough, it was so much more challenging than Rogue Squadron too. I need to dig it out and get it installed again. I'm itching for another dogfight. Wonder if Teej has a copy.... Smiley

I am not a color...

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 04:07:16 PM »

rogue squadron was a glorified starfox

xwing, tie fighter, xwing alliance, are all full on sims

im really out of practice, but years ago, my sparring partner and i would fly as a wing pair, me in an a-wing, him in a bwing, and we could take out an impstar duece with squints as defence, and dupes trying to blow up our fishhead.

Without letting the fishhead's shields get below 50% ^_^

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Stephen Strange
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -40

The Netherlands, The Hague

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 10:43:22 AM »

WOW.. nice introduction. You managed to cram more words into a short space then I usually do. And people say I talk way to much haha....

I am a Trekker more then a Trekkie... I like the phrase. Mind if I steal it Tongue

Honestly though. Nice intro. Yeh.. better not discuss politics or religion. It is part of all arguments in teh world. And if your able to go around it the atmosphere usually stays a lot more stable.

As I am not of any religion but know and understand all... I am ok though.

¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬(o)█|{███████████████████████████████████████)

Dark War Glaive (BR, Dark Catalyst Pommel)
Guardian (GB, Dark War Glaive Pommel)
Bellicose (CG, Bronze)

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 05:24:37 PM »

I totally understand the title, but it nevertheless reminds me of a particular Star Wars line...

"I am NOT a committee!"

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 05:31:22 PM »

Heh. If you knew the character I play on a Star Trek RP.... that would be twice as funny.

Strange, you can use the phrase if you like. lol

Vel, that's awesome. Pure awesome. Dang, I need to get that game up.... *is too lazy* lol

I am not a color...

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 05:52:37 AM »

I have a girlfriend, she is real,
 this is my favorite part.    Grin
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 05:56:25 AM by Duff Man » Logged

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD