Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: VorNach time  (Read 1782 times)
Master VorNach
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 176

Mendicus esset tamen suus candeo.

« on: July 21, 2012, 07:13:12 AM »

Hello folks.
To go along with the current intro trend in the forum I figure it's my turn to put something here.
I am a recent addition to this community, having arrived in May of this year with my friend/teacher/sparring partner/fellow-star-wars-geek Darth Nonymous.
I am a life long resident of Southeast Michigan, in the Ann Arbor area. I am also a long time student and teacher of the martial arts.
My early background is in various East Asian arts, empty hand and weapons. My current passion is historic European martial arts, focused around the teachings
of 15th century German fight masters.

Currently I collaborate with Darth (Master) Nonymous on the TerraPrime Lightsaber Academy project, where I am adapting elements of the
German longsword tradition for use with Ultra Saber stunt sabers.

Anything else you'd like to know, just ask.

ps-Let me know if you get the very subtle joke that is my subject line for this thread.

Cower not within yourself; whatever he says unto you, do not react to it; fight earnestly for yourself thusly;

https://sites.google.com/site/terraprimelightsaberacademy/
http://annarborsword.com/

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 07:34:11 AM »

You and Master Nonymous have been instrumental in my learnings. Thank you for all that you guys do. Your videos are awesome as well. I know where I am going if I want to incorporate some of Djem So in my move set!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 03:56:20 PM »

Welcome again to the community VorNach, your help with master nonymous has been instrumental to the development of so many people already, keep it up!

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: