Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Suppose I can write something up too...  (Read 3056 times)
ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« on: July 22, 2012, 04:39:12 AM »

Hello, folks,

ed_ification here.  I got into sabers last spring, with the eBay purchase of two different Darth Vader MR FX sabers.  But those didn't quite do it for me - I didn't want to break them, after all.  So I did some research, and found myself on Ultrasabers.  I had to wait to make my Ultrasabers purchase, which I made later in the summer... but I was in time to get my hands on the Obsidian boards, instead of the cannibalized FX boards that used to be popular.  Thankfully, my good lady wife encourages my nerddom (the second Vader FX was for her)...

I joined into the RP about two months later, and have since become the "Sith" RP GM.  However, I'm there to help on either side, so if you've got respectful questions, feel free to ask.

As for my history with gaming - well, I've played video games since I was three, and been into Star Wars about as long.  I got into RPGs in the 90s, not with Dungeons and Dragons (which, at the time, I found uninteresting), but with White Wolf's World of Darkness setting.  Been gaming ever since, in various forms.

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 05:08:13 AM »

He may be the closest Sith we've got to old Palpy, but he's a good guy. (Just don't ask him to help jump your car, he's not very good at aiming his Sith Lightning Wink )

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 05:34:59 AM »

He may be the closest Sith we've got to old Palpy, but he's a good guy. (Just don't ask him to help jump your car, he's not very good at aiming his Sith Lightning Wink )

Hey now - Cronfios has some principles, thanks...

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Archon - "Insight"

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 05:43:41 AM »

Yer welcome.  Grin BTW, loving your Rebel Spy so far. His personality is so opposite from Cronfios, and did he come in through the heat ducts? I enjoyed that.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 06:12:04 AM »

Yer welcome.  Grin BTW, loving your Rebel Spy so far. His personality is so opposite from Cronfios, and did he come in through the heat ducts? I enjoyed that.

There are a couple of characters I'm basing him on...  mostly by author John Ringo, who writes some militaristic sci-fi that I enjoy.  He wrote one by the name of Mossovich, who has a history of being very sneaky (to the point of routinely breaking into military bases and scaring the hell out of his CO), which inspired the scene with the Colonel.  There's also a guy named Jay, who shows up in several books, and is a master of disguise...  Jay's the real inspiration...

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Archon - "Insight"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: