Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2727 times)
sirane_willts
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 23, 2012, 08:15:49 PM »

In Star Wars lore I am known as Sirane Willts. My real name is Andrew. I was more or less born and raised in Starwars. Until I was actually in school, the only movies I was allowed to watch was the Lion King, and the Original Trilogy. Around fifth grade I discovered Zelda, LOTR, and DND. Growing up I had more or less every hilt and color combination of the 9 dollar plastic sabers you could find a walmart or toys r us, as well as the cheapo plastic sabers with lights and sounds making to blade unable to retract completely.

About two years ago I started collecting Swords and other weapons like Scythes, War Axes, and etc. And just the other day I just got to thinking I don't have any of my old lightsabers anymore, and now it is time I bring it back to where it all started. So here I am to light yet another match under my wallet, and start collecting sabers. A few for display, and plenty for dueling (:

Dark Initiate V2 FO-MG

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 08:24:23 PM »

your wallet will hate you

welcome to the community

you will quickly find that if the internet is the mos eisley space port, these forums are that bright centre of the universe that luke quips about

everyone is incredibly helpful, and enthusiastic

stay away from the sith cookies though, they are poison, sure the sith girls trying to get you to eat them might be cute....but they are sith, you cant trust them

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

CbrS*
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -23

Fear is my ally!

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 03:31:52 AM »

Hey welcome to the forums! and ehm..have a cookie Wink

CbrS*

Let's talk about fight
Let's talk about misery
Let's talk about hate
There's no way
Take over of power
While forgetting reality
Spill blood on fire
For life and beyond grave

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 07:02:15 AM »

Leave it to a Jedi to cast a negative shadow upon the Sith. Did we come in and say anything? I think not.

You see the Jedi attacking us. Yet we stand here and say nothing in return.

You be the judge.

And welcome to the forums!  Grin

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 03:20:56 PM »

lol i keep telling you sol, you're not a real sith, you are already on your path to redemption, more of a kyp durron than an exar kun im afraid

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 07:09:58 PM »

lol i keep telling you sol, you're not a real sith, you are already on your path to redemption, more of a kyp durron than an exar kun im afraid

NEVER!

I am Sith INCARNATE!  Grin

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

sirane_willts
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 06:34:32 AM »

*In corner during the bickering hogging all of the cookies, and when noticed, slowly looks up then flees with the entire jar*

Dark Initiate V2 FO-MG

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: