Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My overdue intro!  (Read 3113 times)
Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« on: July 24, 2012, 02:38:50 PM »

Hello saber forum! This is kinda overdue but better late than never.  My name is Corbin. I am 19 and currently attending college. I am studying criminology with a minor in marketing at the Indiana University of PA. I am a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity and have enjoyed being involved in such a tight group of friends. I am straight edge, which might come as a surprise with me being in a fraternity. What this means is that I do not drink,smoke or use any type of unperscripted drug. I do this as a personal choice and as a lifetime commitment. I understand that such things are trivial and life and have no benefits to offer me, my body, or personality.  I'm a HUGE star wars fan. Ever since my mom took me to the re-releases of the original trilogy I fell in love.  I love role playing and cosplay. I love making up fictional personalities and all that fun stuff. I've been around these forums for a while. Normally I just rea but recently I have gotten more involved and started posting a lot more.  I'm currently waiting for a set of initiate v3s to come in the mail to customize Cheesy. One in consular green and one in guardian blue. I ordered them as a staff. My little brother and sister did the same thing (they love star wars because of me) except theirs is arctic blue and violet amythest.  The wait sucks! That's pretty much all I have to say right now, any questions feel free to ask!

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 03:22:55 PM »

Welcome to the forums, keep the drunken frat brothers away from the sabers lol!

Or just make them really dizzy by spinning it while they are inebriated.

Just a warning though. The initiate hilts...they wont be your last

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Darkside points please

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 03:56:31 PM »

Oh trust me I know, I already have a blazing red original aluminum SI and a Violet amethyst initiate V2.  Next on the list is a Dark liberator in GB with obsidian, av, and FOC Smiley

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 07:01:16 PM »

I am straight edge, which might come as a surprise with me being in a fraternity. What this means is that I do not drink,smoke or use any type of unperscripted drug. I do this as a personal choice and as a lifetime commitment.

I know what Straight Edge is. I'm a huge WWE fan and I know that one of the wrestlers, CM Punk, is Straight Edge. He has helped a lot of people turn their lives around through something called the SES or Straight Edge Society. I myself am not Straight Edge, but I support those who are. Nice to meet you dude.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Darkside points please

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 07:21:45 PM »

I know what Straight Edge is. I'm a huge WWE fan and I know that one of the wrestlers, CM Punk, is Straight Edge. He has helped a lot of people turn their lives around through something called the SES or Straight Edge Society. I myself am not Straight Edge, but I support those who are. Nice to meet you dude.

Nice to meet you too! Thanks for the support! I have nothing against those who aren't straight edge. It's just my personal choice of what makes me who I am.

CbrS*
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -23

Fear is my ally!

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 10:59:50 PM »

Hey and welcome to this wonderfull society!

Ow cool i didnt know there was a term for that. I geuss that makes me straight edge too^^ Dont know much ppl who are, seeing as most ppl of my age are rarely straight edge. Each their own =D

Greetings,

CbrS*

Let's talk about fight
Let's talk about misery
Let's talk about hate
There's no way
Take over of power
While forgetting reality
Spill blood on fire
For life and beyond grave

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 12:38:03 AM »

Being Straight Edge is a lifelong committment that many people in this world will never be able to accomplish. It's almost like taking a vow of celebacy, only with things like tobacco and alchohol. I'm not surprised that you haven't heard of it way over there Cbrs, as even here it's a term that is not well known.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 04:08:14 AM »

Tip for being in a Frat:  Offer to be the DD and ask for money for gas all of the time.  You won't be taking many student loans that way.

As for being Straight Edge:  You are not alone.  No drugs or tobacco here.  Hard to get around the alcohol as it is offered at religious celebratory dinners but being drunk is not allowed!

Welcome aboard and best of luck to you on your studies.  Once you are finished, you will be buying many more sabers. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Darkside points please

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 02:03:59 PM »

Thanks for the support everybody!

I can't wait to be able to afford sabers up the wazoo. Currently I'm working on my Jedi costume, and fixing up my sith costume. All home made Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: